What is your Gotchi ID?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just decided to make one; so many people talked about it, I just itched when I told myself to wait until I got the Music Star Toy.

I'll just register now and then add in my toy's code later. 8D

ID#MI0100

i have 2 account my main one is FC0101 and other is JP1243 i use FC0101 the most and i use JP1243 as my special character account (like dreamitchi, dazilitchi, mocha and spot codes (me found them out of the blue on wiki answers :D also, i sometimes use the mocha and spot one on my main one) so say hi if you see any of these accounts ^_^ also i if any one has a boy's or girl's destiny star wanna trade i have a bunch of item you may want (also if any of you are NW1946 PLZ TRADE WITH ME :( ) man some of the dazilitchi and dreamitchi are mean <_< -_- they only talk to a certain tamas like the same tama as him/her or the other special tama the some of the ones that are nice is MP0499, SJ1890, BR0499 and a bunch more ^_^ :D :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Hiii!!! My ID is UP0987! im on all the time you mightve seen me around. I am so excited because in ranking for popular song AND visitors i am Number 2! right under TS9520...i always wanted to catch up! =)

you run away from me when i try to talk to you!! my ID is UP0987 im usually dazzilitchi with the witch outfit or mocha

For I am the great and powerful AN4622!! I'm sure you've seen me around, as a KuroMametchi in his awesome Dark Outfit which you have probably never seen. <_<

REMEMBER ME, FOR I AM AN4622. I'm REALLY Happy, I'm ranked 4th in the Visitor Ranking and 3ed in the Popular CD Ranking.

I AM SOOOOOO CATCHING UP TO MISTA TS AND MISS UP!! AHAHAHA!! Fear me and SCREAM! *Roars*

mine is AZ5667

i don't go on tamatown all too often, but that may change in the near future. :(

Mine is MM3132... It's really random, has no real meaning to me other than the fact that my name starts with 'M' (Michelle).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back