What is your hair color?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a weird hair color it's black in the winter. Brown in the spring and black with blonde highlights in it in the summer. In fall it goes completely black again. When it's wet it's black too. It's confusing I know. :huh:

I have a weird hair color it's black in the winter. Brown in the spring and black with blonde highlights in it in the summer. In fall it goes completely black again. When it's wet it's black too. It's confusing I know. :lol:
Nah, not really lol. My hair was blackest of black when I was born, and through the 21 years I've been on this planet, it's gone from black, dark dark brown, dark brown, dark brown with red tint to now currently brown with red tint. That's the natural colour change my hair's gone through.

As for when I dye it, I've had it blue-black, Plum with red chunks, Just plum, Dark Red, and Red.

I have natural black hair. Go people with natural black hair- it's EXOTIC! In the sun (like on some conditions, the light has to be just right) my hair is like auburn! Weird!

I have natural blonde streaks in my bright brown hair but my stupid cousins friend does'nt like blondes so she calls my dumb blondie!!!!!!!!!!! Come on!! I'm not a idiot!!! Blondes aren't stupid

I have curly red hair with natural blond highlights that you can hardly see. I've always wanted straight hair though! And I always wear my hair in braids so you can't tell that it's curly.
omg i wish i had red curly hair!!! i have DARK brown hair with blonde highlights----->not natural highlights i hate my hair colour alot

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back