what is your hair color?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what is your hair color?

• brown

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • blond

• blue

• black

• red

• i dont know

• other

• hilights

• pink

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
My hair is wierd. Its light brown but then there are goldish like highlights.

I didn't go to the store like some people do to get color in there hair. My hairs just like that.

My hair is wierd. Its light brown but then there are goldish like highlights.I didn't go to the store like some people do to get color in there hair. My hairs just like that.
then u must have natural hilights. i shortof do to. sortof a litgher brown and a darker brown.

;) My hair is brown, but i have some blonde hairs on the top of my head and on the left end of my hair. Really few people notice the blonde part so i normaly say it´s brown. My grandmother found out like a lot of blonde hairs on my head this saturday and was shocked and said i would turn blonde. Also, agaist artificial light it looks kinda reddish.

((( :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: mememeSELFISH :) :p :p )))

my hair is BLUE!!!! YEAH! ALRIGHT!!!!!!! erm, just kidding. It's black. and shiney ;) . And very wavey. and black. yayayay

my hair is back and stright. my hair was brown when i was born and became eventualy black and when i was nine it bcacame to look realy dark dark dark darkest brwon and now it becomes more lighter.

Brown.It's pretty dark, so when people first meet me,They think my hair is black. :huh:
same here! once in a class survey my hair got marked as black.

there's a girl in my class who's hair is naturally in mini ringlets. it's really weird, and occasionally she straightens it, but by the end of the day it's at least wavy again.

i used to have long hair but now i have short. i don't know why but the long hair accentuated my round face so it made me look fat. everyone's said i look better with short hair, and it's easier to take care of. I used to have it like half a foot past my shoulders, buit now i have it just brushing my shoulders.

i've got a friend who's got flaming red hair. imagine the colour of a poppy. now mix that colour with the yellow on a dafodil. that's her hair. her mother's is the same. she (friend not mother) was growing her hair out and it was even past her shoulders but then her mother got it cut so it was like two centimetres under her earlobes. i personally think she looked much better with long(ish) hair.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is brunette, and it's a really light brown. Next saturday I'm going to the hairdressers to get blonde highlights :huh:

Light Brown with strawberry blonde highlights.

Lots a browns?....

Mine is brunette, and it's a really light brown. Next saturday I'm going to the hairdressers to get blonde highlights :ichigotchi:
LUCKY!

my mom wont let me get hilights ! until im older. oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back