What is your IQ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
What is your IQ?

Idk yet. im gonna take a test online because u know im a 10 year old :huh: anyways

IM CURIOUS :D

Barack Obama's IQ = 136

Last edited by a moderator:
There's a good IQ test at Testriffic.com, it takes a while to finish it.

There's also one on Queendom.com, but that takes 40 minutes.

I did the IQ test last week, and my IQ is 137. Haha.

I took a proper acurate IQ test not long ago. I think it was 137. The online tests are not accurate.

I got half way through the test and decided not to finish it.

I'm guessing my IQ is pretty low since I'm..slow.

Like, 3. Nah, I'm joking. I'm not sure. All I know is that I have the attention span of a five year old, so halfway through the test I'll get distracted by a sticker on the wall or a pop-up add, and I'll never finish it. On time my friend was bragging about how she's a pant size 0, and I was all: "What a coinky-dink, it's the same as your IQ." I was joking, but she got really mad and bit my shoulder XD

Like, 3. Nah, I'm joking. I'm not sure. All I know is that I have the attention span of a five year old, so halfway through the test I'll get distracted by a sticker on the wall or a pop-up add, and I'll never finish it. On time my friend was bragging about how she's a pant size 0, and I was all: "What a coinky-dink, it's the same as your IQ." I was joking, but she got really mad and bit my shoulder XD
I'm the same way; except with the attention span of a dead rock.

Halfway through the test I was singing every song by PATD that I know (to the top of my lungs), while pressing random buttons on my telephone..

I took a proper acurate IQ test not long ago. I think it was 137. The online tests are not accurate.
Your right, they aren't.

I think mine is like 119 or something. Dx

Can somebody post a link to one?

I'm much too lazy to search for one at the moment.

Seriously, I'm like a friggin goldfish.

*goldfish farts*

[3 seconds later]

Goldfish-'Eww, who farted'

^^ Ahh. You made me laugh.

I took a proper one 3 years ago and I got 123 (My mum got 116) and I took a proper one this year (A month ago) and I got 146.

I'm wayyy smarter then the average 14 year old.

I took a proper one in kindergarten, and mine was.. 147, I think?

But anyhow, I think my IQ has gone down a bit since. xD

I hate how after you complete the entire IQ test, it can't just give you your results, the website makes you sign up first and give out all your information. :|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back