What Is Your Least Favourite Game?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
simcity for pc it's boring and when it's not, it's kind of frustrating. i think i'll stick to my sims games
Simcity is amazing, try SimCity 3000 or SimCity 4 :) tip: to make money in SC3000 just buy trash from your neighbours and you will have infinite money xD

Back on topic...a very bad game? Day one Garry's incident, a wannabe Far Cry 3 with tons of bugs and impossibile for every pc to run it higher than 20-30 fps xD

That isn't exactly the best evaluation...
Lemme say, it's also because I'm not a big Nintendo games fan, and I used to play only with Meta Knight, Kirby and King Dedede, and I really hate the story mode.

It's awesome there are Pac-Man and the Miis in the new one, I was hoping for Pacster since 2010, while the Miis, it was an unexpected surprise, but now I can kick butts with Mario Biondi (and some Tamagotchis), it's pure epicness OwO, even if I have to wait for mah bday to get SSB4, I want an used one with no box, so it will be less pricey.

I forgot to say I really hate Kirby 64.

Controls are really bad, few abilities, worst music in the whole Kirby series, bad sounds (that popped balloon sound that Kirby does when he hurts himself is ear-rape).

I even don't like the plot, I hate how all the old non-Sakurai Kirby games always had part of the same plot, Dream Land 2, Dream Land 3 and this one.

Dream Land 2 is good, but not the best game of the series, Dream Land 3 is for preschool kids (look at the mini games) and is boring for people over 7, but Gooey is so cute!I used to don't like him first, but now I adore him, such a cute blue roundy puffy softy derpy <3

He was derpy before it was cool

KDL3 has the best friends, Chuchu is so cute!And much better than Ribbon :p

Another reason why I hate Kirby 64 are Ribbon and Adeleine, I hate them, I don't consider Kirby 64 a Kirby game (like Dragon Ball fans do for Dragon Ball GT) so I don't consider Ribbon a canon character, while Ado is, since she is in KDL3 too, which is much better than that atrocity for the Nintendo 64...

Another Kirby game I don't like is Canvas Course, my hand hurts every time I play it, so bad they're even making a sequel, ok, if you like it no problems, but a game like Canvas Course is not good for a home console like the Wii U, I wanted a sequel for Return to Dream Land with playable Miis, like New Super Mario Bros. U.

Someday, maybe, we'll see the awesome unreleased Gamecube games remade for Wii U, never lost hope...

I consider Kirby a dead series, his new games aren't awesome like the old ones...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back