What is your MOST embarrasing moment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back in the 6th grade I was at school and it was lunch time. Me and most of my friends had PE class right after lunch so we always parked our backpacks outside the girls locker room doors during lunch. Well, my so called "friend" Diane thought it would be funny to play a prank on me and had a few of her friends lure me away to talk about something while she stuck a few things in my bag and took a few out. When I came back to get my bag, they had taken out my pads and wrote on them with red markers and stuck them all over the walls, Diane then proceeded to holler "Look! Ashley already got her period! Lets give her a hand!" and started clapping ;) I of course started bawling and ran to the nurses office and called my mom. She came and got me and I didnt go to school for 3 days after that.

Now, this all would have been fine and dandy had it not been for what Diane had put INTO my bag.

My mom was getting my binder out of my bag for me after we got home so that I could do the work the teachers had sent home for the day (we picked it up because I was leaving early because of the incident and my mom didnt want me having to play catchup) and she found a condom in my bag. I was 11 or 12 and my mom flipped. I had never even seen one of those before and now all of a sudden I am getting reemed about having sex when I had never done such a thing! Lets just say, Diane is still on my most disliked list...

Oh, yeah, and (sorry for the double post) then one time I was walking with my mom and i was wearing this white blouse and short(ish) black skirt and twice i got whistled at from guys driving by in cars. (two different guys) And they could see I was with my mom! And I know it wasn't her whistled at, she was just wearing a T-shirt and jeans. So embarassing!

Last edited by a moderator:
Kay, this is soo embarassing.

Every year I go with a bunch of family friends to this lake, and that weekend I happened to get my period. So I was told to wear my pad with my bathingsuit, so I'm like "okay". [i look back now and think, wtf] So I stormed into the water with my BFF and my other guy friend and they're all like EW! So I look back and THERE'S A PAD IN THE WATER. I started acting grossed out even though I knew it was mine, and threw sand on it to bury it. It was even more embarassing because there were a campfire of adults there too, but surpisingly with my awesome acting they never thought it was me. :]

I cried all the next day though because at the time I was embarrased, but I told someone and they reassured me that no one thought the pad was mine. Thank gosh.

That was the most horrible thing ever, yukkk.

..My mom was getting my binder out of my bag for me after we got home so that I could do the work the teachers had sent home for the day (we picked it up because I was leaving early because of the incident and my mom didnt want me having to play catchup) and she found a condom in my bag. I was 11 or 12 and my mom flipped. I had never even seen one of those before and now all of a sudden I am getting reemed about having sex when I had never done such a thing! Lets just say, Diane is still on my most disliked list...
Omigosh! Did your mom believe you when you told her it wasn't yours??

Diane is soo mean. >< I wonder how she got the condom in the first place.. Yuk.

Ok I have never done anything imbarrising before so this might seem a little lame.

Well... It happened today on my first day, first lesson at High Shcool...

I was really nervous and my friend Caitlin was in the same English class so we were going together. We lined up outside the classroom went in when the teacher let us in and the teacher called the role which my name didnt appear to be on. I looked around for Caitlin and she wasnt anywhere and i realised i was in the wrong classroom i was so imbarresed but i didnt tell anyone I just went to the teacher and asked if i can saty in this class untill the bell went. She said that was fine, didnt tell anyone and after English the teacher introduced me to MY English teacher so hopefully i will get it right tomorrow.

P.S Caitlin realised it was the wrong class and went to the right one but forgot about me, but its ok

The worst thing was.... People in my class that went to the right class kept asking me where i was for english and I had to tell them the truth but i laughed it off with them

The nerve of that girl! That is one of the worst I have ever heard of in my life! Wow, I feel for you!

Wow, my most embarassing moment...... hmmm...

well, I am a HUGE klutz, so I happened to trip (not just trip, but like attack the ground. I think I broke my face, lol) during a little kid's birthday in front of like five-year-olds, who all went "teeheee heee, she tripped! hahaha, shez clumziez!!! heheheheeeee!"

No, I wasnt exactly the most honest kid at that point in my life so she thought it was really mine and I was just lying to cover it up. And I havent the faintest clue where she got it, but I assume she was sleeping around (she was 14 at the time).

No, I wasnt exactly the most honest kid at that point in my life so she thought it was really mine and I was just lying to cover it up. And I havent the faintest clue where she got it, but I assume she was sleeping around (she was 14 at the time).
That must have really sucked. :/

At least you know your probably more mature than this girl now in adult years.

Back in the 6th grade I was at school and it was lunch time. Me and most of my friends had PE class right after lunch so we always parked our backpacks outside the girls locker room doors during lunch. Well, my so called "friend" Diane thought it would be funny to play a prank on me and had a few of her friends lure me away to talk about something while she stuck a few things in my bag and took a few out. When I came back to get my bag, they had taken out my pads and wrote on them with red markers and stuck them all over the walls, Diane then proceeded to holler "Look! Ashley already got her period! Lets give her a hand!" and started clapping ;) I of course started bawling and ran to the nurses office and called my mom. She came and got me and I didnt go to school for 3 days after that.
Now, this all would have been fine and dandy had it not been for what Diane had put INTO my bag.

My mom was getting my binder out of my bag for me after we got home so that I could do the work the teachers had sent home for the day (we picked it up because I was leaving early because of the incident and my mom didnt want me having to play catchup) and she found a condom in my bag. I was 11 or 12 and my mom flipped. I had never even seen one of those before and now all of a sudden I am getting reemed about having sex when I had never done such a thing! Lets just say, Diane is still on my most disliked list...
Wow, This Dianne is a likeable person. (sarcasm, obviously)

Here's an embarassing moment that just happened to me ... :eek:

I just discovered that there is an existing / duplicate topic about embarassing moments already on the forums - in the main (Non) TamaTalk forum: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=127340

Sorry that I spotted it so late everyone :D

Please continue to post in the linked topic above.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back