What is your Outfit or choice?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
I am wondering what your Outfit of choice is.

Mine is usually a pair of Jeans (Any color) With a shirt that is comfy but matches the jeans. With these big*** pair of Sandals (They are like 2 inches tall ^^) Yeah that is me for you. Then of course I have brushed hair, sometimes I keep it in a messy Ponytail (Heh, some of my hair is so short, it falls to the sides of my head)

Mines is mostly jeans (dark blue, blue, blue fades into dark blue), a shirt that is a little bigger than me, and puma sneakers. I put my hair up in a pony-tail too, but its not messy.

Umm, either jeans or capris, a hoody, tee-shirt, or some stupid ugly looking top, my almost knee high converse, skate shoes or flip flops, my hair is never up, and the shirts are usually brown, white, grey, black, blue, or maybe red or some other colour like that.

That's about it, nothing special really.

Black/Blue Jeans

Heelys Skate Shoes

Hoodie or some random shirt

Skateboard is always in hand

Hair ALWAYS down. I look like poo with my hair up.

My choice for this time of year, from head to toe.

Straightened hair.

Some stud ear rings.

Short sleeve shirt.

Capris.

Flip flops or my ol' sketchers.

And there is your daily Bailey.

Jeans, Some kind of T-shirt, blue (spongy) flip-flops or white K-Swiss sneakers. My hair is always down, ALWAYS. I too look like poo with my hair up. :D -_-

My hair never changes style unless you count haircuts or my hair growing longer. It's always down, and I'm almost always wearing some kind of jeans, with a printed T-shirt. Otherwise I'm wearing Jammies - Regular big T-shirt and spongebob Jammy-pants. XD

Some random T-shirt I find from the closet and jeans. Plus socks that usually aren't the same pair. Not anything special.

-DG

mine would be:

1.a comfy...alittle big tee

2.dark jeans that are loose

3.black hoodie that is kinda big......

4.my white reeboks

5.my white ankle socks

I am wondering what your Outfit of choice is.
Mine is usually a pair of Jeans (Any color) With a shirt that is comfy but matches the jeans. With these big*** pair of Sandals (They are like 2 inches tall ^^) Yeah that is me for you. Then of course I have brushed hair, sometimes I keep it in a messy Ponytail (Heh, some of my hair is so short, it falls to the sides of my head)
Heh! That is so much like me it's hilarious! Especially the part about the shoes. My biggest are 3 inch. thick!

Heh! That is so much like me it's hilarious! Especially the part about the shoes. My biggest are 3 inch. thick!
Mine are thick and tall XP They are comfy. They have a cloth thing that attaches your feet to the hard sandal bottom

Only sandals that wont give me a bad Blister

My favorite summer outfit is either a tank top or halter top with shorts(shorter ones, not the long bermudas) or an above the knee skirt. I also love to wear a nice summer sundress. I wear these things with wedge heels, stiletto heels, or flat sandals(if what I'm wearing on the bottom is very short). For accessories, I always have a pair of earrings(retro and bright, dangly hoops, posts with little bugs on them...depends on my mood), at times a necklace(favorites are my drop circles and my necklace with a swallow bird flying on it), and a headband. I almost always have a wide headband on!

My summer night look is a great top(again, usually sleeveless...I hate sleeves) with a pencil skirt and my waist cinched with a wide belt. Or, a great little black dress. I wear stiletto heels with these, earrings, and maybe a necklace.

My favorite is my black pants with red thread with my A Perfect Circle t-shirt, my black spikey jacket and my black fuzzy hat. I have shoes that I really like wearing, but I stepped in poo a while ago and I haven't gotten around to getting it off. x.x They're just kinda chillin' in my garage, lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is probably dark blue jeans.

Any top.(But not ones with stretch maerial which sticks to your tummy, I am a wicy bit chubby)

Heelys or flipflops

Hair down, usually with a head band.

!daniwigg!

To be more Specific for my outfit:

These Black Jeans with Orange/Brown threads coming down the side. A Orange/Brown shirt that says "Hollywood, were Dreams come true" And these 2 Inch thick Black Sandals

Or regular Blue Jeans, any of my Shirts. And my Favorite Accessory, my Red Jacket! (It will be hard to find me not wearing it at School, or anywhere) Then some Blue and White Avia Sneakers

Yeah, the Second choice is more common for me to wear. Some days at school I will wear the Black Pants/Orange shirt combo. But I love my red ject Combo, I love them equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back