What is your real name?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My name's Esther. I quite like it, I guess, but there's not really any cool nickname/way of spelling it. Like 'Feebee' or 'Ahlex' or 'Vivi'. (I used you guys as examples! ^__^)

But if you guys wanna call me anything different, like Essie or Esteh or something like that, I'll love you for it. <33 13 years of one name just seems kinda..dull, I guess. My friends now have a variety of different nicknames for me, ranging from Bester (Mixture of best friend and Esther) to Shmester. xDD My more perverted friends call me Esther the Molester. Because I rape things. xDD But yus, my name is actually Biblical. As in, it's in the Bible. I was a Queen. So you can call me Your Highness if you want. xD But Soha is Jesus, of course.

My name's Esther. I quite like it, I guess, but there's not really any cool nickname/way of spelling it. Like 'Feebee' or 'Ahlex' or 'Vivi'. (I used you guys as examples! ^__^)But if you guys wanna call me anything different, like Essie or Esteh or something like that, I'll love you for it. <33 13 years of one name just seems kinda..dull, I guess. My friends now have a variety of different nicknames for me, ranging from Bester (Mixture of best friend and Esther) to Shmester. xDD My more perverted friends call me Esther the Molester. Because I rape things. xDD But yus, my name is actually Biblical. As in, it's in the Bible. I was a Queen. So you can call me Your Highness if you want. xD But Soha is Jesus, of course.
Esteh! <33 I love it!

My name can't really have any nicknames either. Dx

^ Esther is now Easter 8D or just Er 8D My lame nicknames.

orororororor!!!!

Sthr.

Like, esther, only... no e's 8D

So, Sthr. (lol.)

Anywaaaaay.

My name is Kathleen, but I go by Kat. I don't have many nicknames... o.o to be honest. I don't care what you guys call me, FeeBee calls me KAT! xD Random.

But thats how I write my name, in all caps... so it's not like "kat" whoo. Its more like you're yelling my name, like you cant wait to see me "KAAAAT!!!!"

8D Lame. yes, I know.

Anddddd, um, um, I like Vegetables... o.o

My name is Kathleen, but I go by Kat. I don't have many nicknames... o.o to be honest. I don't care what you guys call me, FeeBee calls me KAT! xD Random.
And I call you Crowy.

Because I loved you when you were a Warriors-crazed manic.

And we almost met at the book signing. :]

I CALL HER CROWY. AND SHE'S MINE. <3

what's your name?

Mikey/Michael

do you like it?

Umm, it's okay with me I guess. But if I could change it to any other name it would be Jacob. :]

and what toppings would you like on your pizza?

Pepporoni. yummmyy

Whats your name?

Piper but I go by Nicole

Do you like it?

I don't like Piper but I like Nicole

and what kind of toppings would you like on your pizza?

Pepporoni

what's your name?Mikey/Michael

do you like it?

Umm, it's okay with me I guess. But if I could change it to any other name it would be Jacob. :]

and what toppings would you like on your pizza?

Pepporoni. yummmyy
No. Unless your a fictional dude played by Taylor freakin hot Lautner your name should never be Jacob.

All the Jacobs I know have issues, anger management, tried to stab a teacher or are my fat little brother.

I warn you its a bad name and Micheal [male verison of Michelle aka my prefered name is awesome since Michelle is an awesome name] and all the Micheals I know are either my hot exs or people who are awesome.

I want vege pepporoni since I don't eat red meat. When I did it was my fav pizza topping!

No. Unless your a fictional dude played by Taylor freakin hot Lautner your name should never be Jacob.
All the Jacobs I know have issues, anger management, tried to stab a teacher or are my fat little brother.

I warn you its a bad name and Micheal [male verison of Michelle aka my prefered name is awesome since Michelle is an awesome name] and all the Micheals I know are either my hot exs or people who are awesome.

I want vege pepporoni since I don't eat red meat. When I did it was my fav pizza topping!
Thank's for that very....

Detailed post. =P

what's your name? Zack.

do you like it? It is very sexy.

and what toppings would you like on your pizza?Mushrooms and black olives.

Jamie........
Hi Jamie :( according to my usernasme... you rock :(

anyways... my name is not even Jamie.. I just liked the name when I made thiss.. (years ago)

my real name is Tess. that is what I'd rather be called :(

EDIT: forgot to fill out your thing..

what is your name? Tess

do you like it? yeah, although it rhymes with too many things

what toppings would you like on your pizza? mushrooms, green peppers, anchovies, green olives, and extra cheese please

Last edited by a moderator:
-Kristy!

-it's alright i guess

-cheese n sausage n green pepperss!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back