What is your religeon?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am totaly and utterly 10000000000000000000000% Christian!

God Bless,

Cotton-Candy

I don't know. I'm just rather generic. ._. I do have my own unique beliefs, but, erm, yes.

Never read the bible, never gone to church, but I still know the basic 10 commandments, and I follow them not because "God Said Them" or "Jesus Said Them", but because they're basic common sense and morals.

Elfquest3, have you actually read about the Muslims? I ask you to read about them before making such decisions.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am totally all fully christian I think?,but I am sure I am...I do believe in "God" but this one question always gets me and I can never answer it..."If "God" created us,then who created "God"?..."--My mom says that "God" doesn't want us to know things like that and I believe her...P.S.-I hope i didn't change anyones beliefs because of that question..sorry if I did..."off off and away!"

heh, i scanned this whole thing and guesse what? no ones jewish! XD i am jewish btw, and i would never ever even think about convertion to anything else. i love it. and i love all religions. *comment removed - site rules*

I don't know. I'm just rather generic. ._. I do have my own unique beliefs, but, erm, yes.
Never read the bible, never gone to church, but I still know the basic 10 commandments, and I follow them not because "God Said Them" or "Jesus Said Them", but because they're basic common sense and morals.

Elfquest3, have you actually read about the Muslims? I ask you to read about them before making such decisions.
are you saying muslums are bad? (not trying to sound mean)

are you saying muslums are bad? (not trying to sound mean)
I don't see anything in the quote by princess08 that suggests she is saying muslims are bad... I do think you have a good reason to ask for more explanation, because princess08's meaning is not very clear to me either.

I do think everyone who wants to post replies in this thread should think carefully about typing out clearly understandable replies, so that no one misunderstands a meaning or jumps to the wrong conclusions and starts flaming :D

Religious debate is interesting and educational - but we are all aware that it can also lead to arguments and confrontation.

We should all try to give people the benefit of the doubt and ask for clarification before judging and confronting.

This forum allows for topics with mature and sensible replies that follow all the site rules regarding respectful posting - no exceptions, no excuses.

Please bear that in mind everyone? Thanks :angry:

Sorry for being mean but what's that? I've never heard of it o.o. Sounds interesting though.
Being agnostic is kind of like saying there probably is a god or some sort of higher power but I'm not into the whole Christianity/Islam/Judaism/etc. deal.

Its kinda a bit like coventry, like, paganism? You know what that is? Its like, witch craft, almost, but slightly different.
omg! who would do that!?

(i'm christian so u can kinda see y i think witchcraft is such a bad thing)

I am totally all fully christian I think?,but I am sure I am...I do believe in "God" but this one question always gets me and I can never answer it..."If "God" created us,then who created "God"?..."--My mom says that "God" doesn't want us to know things like that and I believe her...P.S.-I hope i didn't change anyones beliefs because of that question..sorry if I did..."off off and away!"
no one created god! hes god for heavens sake!

because it would be a continuation of "who created him" and "who created him" that goes on for enternity, so the simple answer would be that no one created god.

I am christain. But alot of christains in my family think that Harry Potter is bad because it has like witchcraft and wizardry I think there is nothing wrong with it I am a big fan of the Harry Potter books and movies.
same here

i love those books, but i would never believe or practice witchcraft

I'm a form of Jewish that you actually believe in Jesus or something like that. im confuzzled

I am 100% sunni Muslim. As for that whole question I have never heard anything like that in the Quran. I don't believe that is true though.

**Be proud of who you are and your reiligon! :lol: !**

I am 100% sunni Muslim. As for that whole question I have never heard anything like that in the Quran. I don't believe that is true though.
**Be proud of who you are and your reiligon! :p !**
It's not like I'd just totally make it up and post it. :eek:

If you don't believe me you can easily do a google search. Just copy and paste part of the text and you should find website that have the verse on it.

Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you wear a hijab? I know some of my Islamic friends do but some do not. If you don't is it like a sin? I'm kind of confused on that.

Being agnostic is kind of like saying there probably is a god or some sort of higher power but I'm not into the whole Christianity/Islam/Judaism/etc. deal.
It's not only thinking there's something higher than us out there, I believe in a higher power but what or who it is won't be known until I cross over into the afterlife ;) I'm also a high believer in karma.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back