What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a non - believer, but I was born a Catholic.
imageproxy.php

100% Christian - not afraid to say it - full time believer - follower of Jesus Christ. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm Buddhist. I see it as not so much a religion but more of a spiritual practice. :(

im catholic, seriously im touched and very upset about what some of u guys said... the bible is out there... keep comments like that to yourself. so ppl wont beat u up :( ;) ;)

welcome to the internet, people say things thatmay upset you, but you know what? tey have every right to. Its called the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech. And threatening to beat people up is just silly, and illegal.

[QUOTE='/={3]im catholic, seriously im touched and very upset about what some of u guys said... the bible is out there... keep comments like that to yourself. so ppl wont beat u up :(   :(   :(
[/QUOTE]Not to stir up the pot or anything, but why would you threaten that others will beat people up just because of what they say about the Bible? That's how wars are started. Also, if you read back on the comments, no one was explicitly bashing the Bible or saying terrible things about it, just stating GENERALLY that they may not agree with some things in it, etc. Not everyone is going to agree with you on everything (this applies to everything, not just the matter of religion/beliefs) and I think that the best thing one can do is to be mindful of how diverse everyone is and to respect each other's differences. That being said, we're all here to have fun, right? ;) I think the main purpose of this thread is to shed some light on how diverse this forum is while being kind to each other, and so hopefully we can keep it on track. :)

Im Christian/Catholic, I'm proud of being religious, but I'm open to other religeon's I LOVE YOU ALL, EVEN YOU ATHEISTS GIMME A HUG! I just love errbody :wub: .

I believe in myself as an agnostic. I used to be Christian, but as I got older and researched things on my own, I'm just have a conflicting relationship with religion.

Maybe there is a God, and I actually do believe there is a higher power out there. But in terms of the bible showing us the way, and churches and religion as a whole, majority of it seems created by man to control people. The messages such as "love thy neighbor" are fantastic, and universal in all religions, but saying that you should treat everyone the same does not go hand in hand with God's rules - only the believers go to heaven, homosexuals are sinners, etc.

I believe that if there is a God, he truly knows who is good and who is bad, regardless of beliefs.

For example, the Adam and Eve story. If it were true, sisters would have children with their brothers, and so everyone in the world would have major problems because of the genetic defects that would more than likely happen with inter-family relationships. .
I always think about that. I'm Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back