What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome to the internet, people say things thatmay upset you, but you know what? tey have every right to. Its called the First Amendment, Freedom of Speech. And threatening to beat people up is just silly, and illegal.
It seems like you're trying to start a fight. Nobody is attacking anyone's religion.

It seems like you're trying to start a fight. Nobody is attacking anyone's religion.
im catholic, seriously im touched and very upset about what some of u guys said... the bible is out there... keep comments like that to yourself. so ppl wont beat u up

But of course that isn''t attacking us!

I'm fine with people beliving in god but christians who belive that anyone who disagrees with them/argues with them/or tells them things that they don't like are just stupid people who want to fight with them is Numero Uno on my dislike list.

I think religion is a silly idea, but I guess without silly people there won't be any smart ones in contrast.

I think religion is a silly idea, but I guess without silly people there won't be any smart ones in contrast.
Haha, so more than half of the world's population is silly?

Alrighty then.

I'm a baptist.

Haha, so more than half of the world's population is silly?

Alrighty then.

I'm a baptist.
Indeed good sir. Religon attacks peoples minds and uses fear tactics. You either join or sufffer eternal tourture. Sounds nice 'eh?

Indeed good sir. Religon attacks peoples minds and uses fear tactics. You either join or sufffer eternal tourture. Sounds nice 'eh?
Haha, old chap. I think religion gives some people a sense of belonging. Also to talk about things with other people who believe the same things you do.

AMIRITE?

Extremely religious people can get carried away of course. But we won't go into that. *Cough* -shot-

Okay, so at this point, I've decided that I'm either nonreligious, or i will make up my own religion. Personally I don't like monotheistic religions, because the 'god' figure is always male, which seems really sexist. I also don't like how in the story of Adam and Eve, Adam was made, then Eve was made from him or something, and she gives in to temptation where as Adam doesn't.

I like the idea of reincarnation and possibly polytheism...

I'm kind of Christian. Though I don't believe in Adam and Eve, Noah's Ark, and I do believe in evolution.

BUT, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe that when you die you get reborn, not as yourself, but as another person, you won't remember your past life because you'll have different body, a different brain, maybe a different gender, and a different personality. On the other hand if heaven is real, I won't mind, I bet its really cool XD

I believe in Law of Attraction and the power of the Universe. I believe that each of us has a higher self and that we choose to live a certain way - life is always full of choices. I believe in mass consciousness and the ability to attract what you believe. I do not condemn or judge other religions as they are all completely valid and truthful based on your own experience. I see truth and love as the most powerful gifts you can give yourself and to those around you.

OK WAIT!

I've changed my views. I believe in God but religion dose not please me.

I really agree with this quote:

"I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ." -Gandhi

I'd prefer to start my own religion where everyone is accepted for who they are and can praise God and receive his love. Now I don't think gays go straight to H-E- Double hockey sticks. God loves everybody. Jesus died for us sinful people. God loves every human being. But our choices are not his concern. He is a forgiving God. I have faith that when asked, he will forgive.

I'm Christian, but not a super religious one. I never go to church or anything. But I do pray, and I believe in God and most of the Bible.

No one will ever make me change my mind about religion.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm kind of Christian. Though I don't believe in Adam and Eve, Noah's Ark, and I do believe in evolution.

BUT, I don't believe in Heaven and Hell. I believe that when you die you get reborn, not as yourself, but as another person, you won't remember your past life because you'll have different body, a different brain, maybe a different gender, and a different personality. On the other hand if heaven is real, I won't mind, I bet its really cool XD
My mum says that humans come back as animals. 8D

I'm Roman Catholic and proud of it.

I think what a lot of people fail to realize is that you can't take every story in the bible literally. Sometimes, you have to look at the big picture and the moral or lesson being taught.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back