What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm.

*Comment removed. This forum is for any mature and sensible discussions unrelated to Tamagotchi. All TamaTalk rules are to be strictly followed - no exceptions, no excuses *

Last edited by a moderator:
GROHLISM

Jokes.

I believe in god, I'm part christian, but not hardcore.

I do not have a set religion, but I have sets of beliefs "borrowed" From various other religions, paganism, Chistianity, Buddism.. I take different points from each and create my own beliefs.

Not real set "Higher power" :)

Roman Catholic and happy to be it. :)

I'm not one of those seriously into the Catholic meaning I barely go to Church,but I do believe in God,and some of the Bible and of course I'm baptized.But who am I to judge,I accept anyone with different beliefs.As long they can accept my beliefs,we all good in the world. ^w^ *hugs peoples*

whats that one called when you think that aliens came to earth first!?

§pider°croft, on 10 August 2010 - 02:56 PM, said:

I'm a wiccan

my, ive never heard of anything like that before! does wiccan's have a church?
No. Not technically, Its a religion based on nature. Wiccans believe that nature is their church. but most do have an altar they keep in there house, it holds things that are dear to them, as well as an aspect of every element.

Well, like I said, I was wiccan.

But I'm not quite sure anymore. I like the ideas of eastern religions though.

I guess I have my own spiritual theology. I think that there most likely is an omnipresent, omnipotent being out there. Maybe several (but all of them axpects of the same being). I also think that whatever happens, happens, maybe "god", is just a distant creator, a thing who distances itself from humanity, maybe out of fear, maybe out love. But I doubt it would want us to be all good all the time, I mean, whats the point of making temptations and the ability to indulge if were not allowed? Right? And as for afterlife, I think were reborn, as an aspect of our past life.

I don't know. It's hard to explain.

I'm Anglican :)

(AKA Christian) i went to church a few times, never do anymore.

I have a kids bible, but I don't read it.

Even though I don't do any of that, I still believe in God. (Almost wrote ghost XD)

I'm Christian, specifically a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon). I believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Those people that are willing to own up to their religion, atheists and agnostics included, are awesome. I think the most important thing is that if you say you are one thing, but live contrary to the teachings of that way of life need to evaluate their situation.

I'm Christian, specifically a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints (Mormon). I believe that everyone is entitled to their own beliefs. Those people that are willing to own up to their religion, atheists and agnostics included, are awesome. I think the most important thing is that if you say you are one thing, but live contrary to the teachings of that way of life need to evaluate their situation.
So you can tell me how magnets work?

Jk, jk.

Still Athiest, although I've learnt to tolerate others beliefs, as long as they tolerate my lack of it.

I used to be a Latter Day Saint, but now I'm atheist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back