What Is Your Religion?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but many people do not know that the Old Testament does not apply to modern times. That law was before God enforced the Seven Deadly Sins; now, rape is a terrible sin :)

I understand how it is annoying when people try to convert you to their religion, but lots of Christians get bashed by atheists as well :eek: I get tons of hateful messages on deviantArt everyday for being Christian, but I am never mean to Atheists. :) Even when I was atheist I disliked how much other atheists were mean to Christians but Christians shouldn't be mean to Atheists either. I don't think people should force their beliefs on others, and I don't think people who hate people of other religions are true Christians because the Bible says to Love Thy Neighbor.

Raised Catholic, now I don't identify purely with any religion, but rather only with certain aspects. Namely, I don't identify with the aspects which were used to force conversion upon native Mexican Indians by the Spanish such as the Bible (I'm Mexican-American), but I do identify with aspects drawn from both my native heritage and my Spanish heritage, such as a belief in some kind of afterlife, and also the medicinal properties of certain plants and herbs.

Yeah but many people do not know that the Old Testament does not apply to modern times. That law was before God enforced the Seven Deadly Sins; now, rape is a terrible sin :)
I understand how it is annoying when people try to convert you to their religion, but lots of Christians get bashed by atheists as well :eek: I get tons of hateful messages on deviantArt everyday for being Christian, but I am never mean to Atheists. :) Even when I was atheist I disliked how much other atheists were mean to Christians but Christians shouldn't be mean to Atheists either. I don't think people should force their beliefs on others, and I don't think people who hate people of other religions are true Christians because the Bible says to Love Thy Neighbor.
Wow. I think i really misunderstood the Bible. I have read some Bible verses. And most of them are good.

Eh i don't really what one to say. But i think most people will know where i am talking about. I bashed the Bible and i mocked it. Sorry. We don't get Religous lessons on my school. I don't really know much about it. Only the verse i was talking about was not good in my opinion. And i think you know why.

One of my family members told me a wonderful sentence. We both have diffrent beliefs and we shoukd repect eachother for that.

I'm an eclectic Pagan. I don't follow any specific path, and mainly worship nature. I also occasionally practice witchcraft in relation to my paganism.

Though I grew up in a Muslim household (and have parents who are both Muslims), I am agnostic. My parents are very faithful in their religion, but are also very intelligent and accepting people. I think that they've slowly grown to accept my choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back