What is your style?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG. I'd totally steal that shirt from you. xD I love his speech. x3
XD

<3 random quotes from pwnsome movies. FTW!

My brother has one that has a picture of a sign and on it it's got gandalf and it says "You shall not pass". I <3 it, but it fits me like a dress lol. My brother's 4 years older than me.

I basically wear what I feel like wearing.

Most of the time it's a goth-wannabe look d:

I'm not goth, so it's excusable.

I like New Look & Tammy for clothes. ^^ Both have cute tops & jeans. :3

I love Schuh for shoes. :D They have really cute shoes in there, & they have Converse too.

& I love Claire's. 8]

So, I usually wear skinny jeans, cute graphic tops, hair down with a clip or something. :3

Last edited by a moderator:
I dress skater even though I can't skate to save my life XD I hate tight clothes so you will usually find me wearing loose black jeans, a black shirt, a hoodie with skulls on it, and black chucks (I love them). I personally don't like skinny jeans on girls and I'm grateful my girlfriend doesn't wear them XD

^Then you would hate my brother's look x3

Tight light pink t-shirts with skinny jeans and converse is what he wears. Its his own look..he's not gay.

I like clothes x3 Awesome bags with badges, converse, awesome tees with amazing prints on them, skinny jeans and yeah. It's awesome<3

Okay, now..

Shirt: Usually a band tee, or something rainbow-y :angry: cute stuff etc

Trousers: Skinny jeans, usually really random colors, occasionally I wear other stuff , but usually some sort of jeans.

Shoes: Vans, or Converse, or other massive, chunky shoes

Coat/whatever: Usually a hoodie with a nice pattern, or cat ears or similar.

Hair: Bleh, messy-ish.

Accesories: HAIRCLIPS =D!! and a ton of wristbands, little neon bracelets, paperclips ;D

It depends on my mood. I'll wear darker colors if i am really upset. Other days I will wear prettyful clothes.

Jeans-leggings and a skirt-skort-capris-and random pants.

Tank tops-Aeropostale, Justice, Littlest Pet Shop, etc...

I wear hoodies...like a lot. I love them.

I wear skinny/straight jeans or whatever.

I wear nikes and flats usually.

I have to wear my school uniform mostly, and I can't wait until next year when I don't have to.

I straighten my hair always, it's long and dark and annoying.

I wear the same earrings every day, lol. I don't really like jewelry.

For shirts, just like cute t-shirts, or v-necks and stuff.

Wow, almost every sentence started with I. :D

XD<3 random quotes from pwnsome movies. FTW!

My brother has one that has a picture of a sign and on it it's got gandalf and it says "You shall not pass". I <3 it, but it fits me like a dress lol. My brother's 4 years older than me.
OMG I'd steal that one too. I love Lord of the Rings. Forever~♥

My style is so boring. I'm always wearing hoodies. xD

I love hoodies. I make my own, sometimes. Once I made a really nice dress with front pockets that are like, joined up, like in many jumpers, and it has a hood. Actually, I'm wearing it right now.

I wear punky skirts. I like strange things. My favourite things are my Reeboks, my pacman shirt, my black skirt w/ lace and my hair bows. I don't own any converse shoes yet, but my dad's flying in America [pilots rock] and he bought me two pairs. YAY.

i like wearing SPORTY CLOTHES

i also like to wear something that has a cute/vintage design on it but i always wear a shirt that looks like a jacket.. (because its way too cold in our place)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back