What it debugging?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you ever debugged?

• Yeah, it turned out great

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah, it was awful i didn't like it

• No I want to though

• No and I don't want to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

|~*GotchiGirl*~|

Reaction score
Hiya everyone at tamatalk!

I just want to ask... what is debugging? Everyone here keeps talking about it!! Is it something like choosing your own character? And how do you do it? And if you pick your own character... e.g. a Mimitchi, do you get it on your screen straight away? Don't you start from baby, and then whatever you do you get the character you want? I really don't understand and if you've ever debugged please tell me!

~GotchiGirl~

Hiya everyone at tamatalk!
I just want to ask... what is debugging? Everyone here keeps talking about it!! Is it something like choosing your own character? And how do you do it? And if you pick your own character... e.g. a Mimitchi, do you get it on your screen straight away? Don't you start from baby, and then whatever you do you get the character you want? I really don't understand and if you've ever debugged please tell me!

~GotchiGirl~
I hav no experince on duggin tamas (cuz it might be risky as ur tama may break if u don't do it properly) but I guess I know wat it is. You unscrew the back of ur tama like when u r changin batteries. There will then be 4 other screws so unscrew those 4 with really SMALL screw divers. You'll see a circuit board, take out the battery on the left hand corner

(I think u MUST take it out, I THINK) and u'll see the word DEBBUG. Then you'll see a circle with one line in the middle, get a pencil and rub it on the line. Put ur tama bak together and restart it. Push the middle button and choose RESTART, ur tama should hatch quickly and you'll get to choose which character u want.

* note* the downside to this is u won't get a username.

that is how u debug ur tama!!! U can also get hyperspeed if u debbug!!!

hope I helped!!!

I never did it but I know so much about I can tell you what happens when you do it.

No, when you choose a character it comes on your screen instantly.

You get hyperspeed too!

However, if you're debugging v3 you wont get a username :D

Yes, you can ruin your tamagotchi if you don't debug it right.

Why bother. It's fun to see which character you get, and there really isn't any such thing as a bad character.

Yes, you can ruin your tamagotchi if you don't debug it right.Why bother. It's fun to see which character you get, and there really isn't any such thing as a bad character.
Actually i agree with Pheobe and I won't debig but thanks for all your help anyway!!!! :lol: :p :) :angry: :)

the only way you can break it is that if you drop it or disconnect

the two wires its not like it will break instanly :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back