What item goes with Make-Up?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

[email protected]

Reaction score
Okay, I need help with my tama, It's an adult and one time I pressed the Make-Up Item to see what it does with it. But then my tama looked at it with a question mark above it's head, B) which means it needed something with it. What item goes with?

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to have the mirror... I'm not sure if you can do it with a boy too but I know you can do it with a girl.

yeah you have to have the mirror and it has to be a girl not a boy. B)

Whew... thanks guys the best part is...... MY TAMA IS A FEMALE!!! YAY!!!! B) :D :kuribotchi:

What happened is that you don't have a mirror. Once you get a mirror, you can get the makeup to work.

Yeah....you need the mirror and pupplyblew8998 are you sure you can use it with a boy?

You have to have a mirror. It doesnt matter what gender it is :rolleyes: . I tried make up on my boy tama and it worked :nazotchi:

i think you need to have a mirror and be a girl! i have the mirror! if its not a girl then when you use it on a boy it will be to embarresed and go down!

Boys put it on, but they are too embarrased.
No kidding! xD

If I didn't get have alot of points I would have to say the whole mirror make-up thing is a rip-off, but if you have some GPs to spare I'd say buy that. It is pretty neat.

You know what? I love the makeup. Yes, it is a waste of money, but still. The annoying thing is waiting for a mirror to become available in the shop. There are no online codes for them... Sorta sucks...

mine has make-up but i dont no were to get a mirror i tryed tama town but i couldn't

find it there so were can u get it :D :unsure:

Make-up works with both genders. Males will not come all the way up, though, so you'd do best to use make-up on a female. Mirrors are around 5000 points unless there's a sale. Make-up is around 80 I believe.

The mirror. It costs 300pts and when u use the mirror and u hav makeup in ur item list it will work..its v. cute..the makeup will go away but u keep the mirror

mine has  make-up but i dont no were to get a mirror i tryed tama town but i couldn't
find it there   so were can u get it :(   :D
I bought my mirror out of curiosity from the shop, but you can also get it the quick and easy way.

Using THIS site to generate passwords is very easy although it may be a bit unclear the first time you try it. After a couple times it's extremely simple.

To get the mirror, look on THIS page to find the number of the iteam [in this case the mirror] and fill it into the URL on the first website listed.

BTW, on the same thing you can get 990 GPs each time you generate a new code at the same time meaning unlimited moneys. ;]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back