What kind is mine?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MsDiplodocus

Reaction score
I got a new Tamagotchi a while ago. It says "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top, but I don't know how to find out which version it is. Like V2 V3 or whatever. I was reading about the different Tama Connections and I couldn't find any that describe mine, they all have different games and features that mine doesn't. Mine has the Get music note, bump, flag, heading, memory and sprint games. I can feed it scone, sushi, bread, or cereal. Does anyone know which kind mine is??? (I need to know because I want to look up how to get certain characters o_O)

Thanks to anyone who can help ;)

I got a new Tamagotchi a while ago. It says "Tamagotchi Connection" at the top, but I don't know how to find out which version it is. Like V2 V3 or whatever. I was reading about the different Tama Connections and I couldn't find any that describe mine, they all have different games and features that mine doesn't. Mine has the Get music note, bump, flag, heading, memory and sprint games. I can feed it scone, sushi, bread, or cereal. Does anyone know which kind mine is??? (I need to know because I want to look up how to get certain characters o_O)
Thanks to anyone who can help ;)
Get, Bump, Flag, Heading, Memory, and Sprint - those are the games on the V3.

Unfortunately, it's difficult to raise specific characters on the V3. There seems to be a bit of randomness in which character you get.

Get, Bump, Flag, Heading, Memory, and Sprint - those are the games on the V3.
Unfortunately, it's difficult to raise specific characters on the V3. There seems to be a bit of randomness in which character you get.
Actually, I've gotten Mimitchi twice in the same way both times. I also got Billotchi (the penguin) once.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back