What kind of batteries does a Tama 2 take?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xox_Jaade

Reaction score
It was weird, I was fooling around, trying to connect with my finger (just...understand that I'm really weird). Then the whole screen went so bright that I could barely read it. Then it went blank for 5 minutes, next 2 lines appeared on the screen. Next it started making this really weird beeping sound that was so annoying that my mom made me stuff it under 5 pillows. Then, I decided to take the risk of the reset button. There wass an egg. Then I downloaded my old tama. It went back to normal for 5 minutes, then a symbol that looks like an X over a battery appeared.

That was long.

What kind of batteries does a Tamagotchi Vershun 2 take?

It was weird, I was fooling around, trying to connect with my finger (just...understand that I'm really weird). Then the whole screen went so bright that I could barely read it. Then it went blank for 5 minutes, next 2 lines appeared on the screen. Next it started making this really weird beeping sound that was so annoying that my mom made me stuff it under 5 pillows. Then, I decided to take the risk of the reset button. There wass an egg. Then I downloaded my old tama. It went back to normal for 5 minutes, then a symbol that looks like an X over a battery appeared.
That was long.

What kind of batteries does a Tamagotchi Vershun 2 take?
Try looking at the old battery.

Just take the old battery to a shop that sells batteries, and ask for the same one.

The people at the shop will help you.

Plus, it tells you this in the manual, if you read it.

Inside the battery compartment the name of the battery is written in tiny letters right in the plastic too. So even if you lose the old battery you can look and see. It is CR2032.

u need a CR2032 (CR batteries are those thin ones) and make sure the number is 2032 not 2024 or 2016 because those are too thin, and will run out quicker, and sometimes not even work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back