What kind of battery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

bluetama

Reaction score
I've been bored recently, so I thought I'd give a little bit of my time to my Tamagotchi that I haven't played with in ages. I only have the older versions, and I'm not sure what batteries they take.

Does anyone know what kind of battery to put in a V1, V2 or, preferably, a V3? I'd rather get the battery for my newest one, since they have a little bit more to do.

Thanks!

I've been bored recently, so I thought I'd give a little bit of my time to my Tamagotchi that I haven't played with in ages. I only have the older versions, and I'm not sure what batteries they take.
Does anyone know what kind of battery to put in a V1, V2 or, preferably, a V3? I'd rather get the battery for my newest one, since they have a little bit more to do.

Thanks!
The tamagotchi requires 1 x CR2032

Helpful tip:To get the most out of the battery, always keep the sound off as the battery lasts longer that way.

Oh, I guess they all use the same battery. Thanks!

Helpful tip:To get the most out of the battery, always keep the sound off as the battery lasts longer that way.
Also, lowering the contrast can help save battery life. If you can't find the battery by telling the shop keeper just take out the battery and give it to him! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back