What kind of dog

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u have or want one of these dogs?

• Rottweilers

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Beagles

• German Sheperd

• Lab (yellow or black)

• Chihuahua

• Bulldog

• Terrier

• Pitbull

• Boxer

• Poodle

• Pug

• Yorkie

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like all dogs.

Athough, if I had to get a dog, I think I would get a mutt.

They usualy don't have as many problems as a purebred.

I would love to have a weimaraner, but I'd be happy with any kind of dog.

I don't really like dogs...

But I love poodles. My piano teacher has these 2 little fuzzy black ones that let me pet them and they don't bite or have fleas or any of those bad things. Maybe there is other bad poodles, though...

///Matchy :furawatchi:

I don't really like dogs...But I love poodles. My piano teacher has these 2 little fuzzy black ones that let me pet them and they don't bite or have fleas or any of those bad things. Maybe there is other bad poodles, though...

///Matchy :huh:
Most dogs don't bite or have fleas or any of those 'bad' things.

I love all dogs! I would like to have another golden retriever, a St. Bernard, a Newfoundland (they're my favorite types of dogs) or a Great Pyreneese, or a Bernese Mountain dog. I prefer big dogs to little ones, I'm always afraid I'll step on or hurt the little dogs!

I currently have a beautiful, kind golden retriever.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have two Miniature Dachshunds, Skippy and Maddie. Skippy is a purebred, but we're not sure about Madison. Ah, well, they can't all be perfect! I would settle for any dog, really. :) I wish I had a picture to post of them, though!

I told my mom that I would definantly go for a dog from the pound, even, but she got me a pup from an (accidental) litter. Skippy was bought by us from a professional breeder of small dogs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back