What kind of family are you?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Soba

Reaction score
So i woke up this morning to greet my tamas and check their status, they're only kids but they have already developed a new family title besides 'blended family'. My tama family new title is 'active family'

what do i think this means? well i play with my tamas alot so they must a be a healthy and 'in shape' family :]

Discuss:

-whats your family title?

-do your family titles change alot?

I think I discovered something about the family types on the new v5 (Celebrity Familitchi). When I used random training icons, my family was only "blended", but when I chose always to use the third training icon when training my tamas, they turned out as an "artistic family". I've also had a "sociable family" before when frequently using the first training icon.

Right now however, I have the Gotchi King Family. <333

So probably you are using mostly the second training option, making your family an "active family"? That would be interesting!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
the training option is the little face with the speech bubble right? if thats so i only get to use it rarely because it only pops up that way, if your talking about games i always play tama fan and pool play.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back