What kind of fashion do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Smallquailrooster

Reaction score
Which one of these outfits do you like the best? Even if you dont like any, still pick which one is the least terrible. I just want to know how many legging-loving idiots there are out there. :wacko:

To me the second one sounds the most appealing. But I'm more of a jeans (not skinny jeans, though, flare jeans) and t shirt/other cute shirt type of person.

Black explorer shirt, black Doc Martens, tuxedo fedora, skinny-ish jeans with a flare opening, and a black studded belt.

epic. <33

Last edited by a moderator:
i really dont wear leggings i luv to show off my legs but ummmmmmmm id go 5th choice totally only lose the leggings

I don't really know what most of those outfits are so i will tell you what i normally wear in my own words.

a baggy tank top in summer or baggy T-shirt in winter

baggy shorts or my uniform skirt in summer and winter

my old beat up pair of shoes (i only have two shoes sneakers and flip-flops)

and mismatched socks

I'd probably pick the short shorts+leggigns underneath and a top of my choice.

Usually, I just wear whatever crazy outfit I pull out.

I'd probably wear a cute shirt and jeans to the mall like I did yesterday lol. I hate short shorts no offense! XD

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the shorts with leggings. =) I want a shirt or shorts and leggings soo badly! >.<

I'm more of a laid back style. I like Abercrombie styles because they are more relaxed and comfy. Like I would wear a striped quater langth sleeved sweater, cami, denim skirt, and then leggins. So yeah I like leggings just with more laid back choices.

[SIZE=7pt]first, if the top wasnt cropped, and if it was like.. neon orangee..[/SIZE]

I'm not a huge fan of leggings, but I still wear them if I'm wearing a skirt or something like that :eek: I don't really feel comfortable with my legs showing. Hmm..I love the harajuku/decora fashion. I put outfits together that resemble the stuff in Tokyo ;O I like to wear black, but when I do, everyone starts calling me emo and it gets annoying. If I wear jeans, it's usually skinny jeans because they look good on me and bring out my legs nicely. I have a high metabolism, so they look nice on me x3 And for the top, I like to wear those shirts that make you look pregnant(well, not for everyone). I think they're pretty cute! I'll wear any type of shirt or blouse, I love anything thats cute^O^~ I basically just love fashion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back