What kind of grades do you get?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I forgot to add-- Since school started, I won't be on that much Mondays-Fridays because of school, homework, chores and Jujitsu. If you wanna know what Jujitsu is, PM me

mostly a's and b's...if i get a c-e i have to run all the way down to the supermmarket (from my house thats like...20 mi) and im aloud to stop for my inhaler 5 times and water 3 times.

I get As and Bs, but I don't care about my grades. They just don't seem important to me. I do my work, it's not like I would fail just because I don't want to do my homework or anything, and I'm happy when I get a perfect score, but I don't care about my grades.

I really feel like whatever happens happens, though, so when I see my grades, usually I go "meh, okay, moving on."

I'm usually an A-B student. This year I hope to be a straight A student, I'm always looking for ways to improve my grades. ^^ I got a few C's last year, mainly because I was stuggling with my teacher, I coudn't stand him; it was real hard to focus, I feel uncomfortable around male teachers.

I get a female teacher this year, so I have a feeling I'll do alot better. I'm gonna aim for straight A's this year, but my teacher is rather tough, it's hard but I'm sure I'll be able to do it. Grades and myself is my main priority in life right now.

In elementary school I got straight A's until I encountered Ms. Taylor. It went down hill from there - I just blew off my math assignments in that class. That's when I really started hating math. Also, she didn't like me very much. I got B's and A's in middle school, and now in high school I get C's, B's, and A's, but only because of my organization skills. I just lose stuff and forget stuff and all that. My average has been a 90 all through high school overall. I got the highest grade on the PSAT in my grade, though. I also scored in the top 14% of the class two years ahead of me, so I guess I'm pretty smart.

I only encountered the A-F system last year - before it was 1, 2, 3, 4. An average report card for me last year was A in most subjects, B in language arts (the teacher was really strict), and anything from D-B in math. Math is my worst subject, always has been. No, actually, this year we have to take Spanish. I bet that's going to be even worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back