What Kind Of Job Would You Not Wanna Have?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zoria

Reaction score
Title is explanitory.

I wouldn't want to be an actor or fashion model or singing... or anything that has to do with your appearance or how your voice is. Because, you know, your not going to stay young and pretty forever. Your going to get old and wrinkled, then you cant work. Your voice, as you get older, will probably get to deep to sing well enough or something like that. Better to have something you can keep.

I want to be a traveling veterinarion. I also want to do some fieldwork with animals. It would be a lovely job, I'd get to travel and do what I love best.

And I'd also like to be a famous fantasy author. Like J.R.R Tolkien or J.K. Rowling.

Nothing extreme/boring/gross. Also where there's A LOT of pressure on you, like a doctor.

I REALLY want to be a photographer. I'm taking the course in grade 10, I hope I'll be good at it.

^ I used to wanna be a photagrapher. It's pretty awesome huh! lol

I wouldn't wanna be a vet.

I wanna be a fashion designer. I'm gonna be in a buisness with my cousin who wants to design to! xD

Would like;

• Singer

• Actor

• Some sort of traveler

• Footballer

• Work for Nintendo

• Work for Bandai

• Have my own successful business

Wouldn't like;

• Doctor

• Skateborder

• Work at a supermarket

• Author

• Artist

Despite the fact I said I wouldn't like to be an Author, I like writing stories. :D It can all change... :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wouldn't want to be a model, that's hard work and your work depends on your looks, which is hard, of course. I also wouldn't want to be a doctor or dentist, blood freaks me out and I don't like looking at teeth much.

I'm not sure what I want to be, Maybe an Authour, Actor, Singer... It will probabaly change when I get older.

X_X" Why does everybody wanna be a singer or actor so badly.

It's a lot of work. And being a singer doesn't bring in that much money. Unless your a famous singer. But becoming famous is pretty hard to do. And it's not all it's cracked up to be...X_X"

Anyway, I really want to become a Graphic Designer. I love doing art both on and off the computer.

And I think designing a magazine cover, or designing an ADD would be cool.

X_X" Why does everybody wanna be a singer or actor so badly. It's a lot of work. And being a singer doesn't bring in that much money. Unless your a famous singer. But becoming famous is pretty hard to do. And it's not all it's cracked up to be...X_X"
That's true. Nobody, really said they wanted to be one badly it's just a choice 'till you figure out what's right for you. When I was like 11 I wanted to be a singer really badly, now I might choose something else. It all changes when you get older. =/

Eh...Sorry, being off topic. XD

I would really dislike being a doctor, vet, dentist etc. I crack under pressure, so those jobs wouldn't be good for me at all.

I would really like to be an international -or atleast state- cricketer someday. I've got the potential and ability, I've just got to go that extra step and make it to the Queensland team this year.

I'd also like to be anything that involves sport and science, like a physio, but not really. I prefer the "finding new ways and better techniques to play sport" part :D

1. i would love to be a farmer becuse i love animals aand i like the farmland.

i would hate to be a gas station owner at night alot of people would try to rob you and doctors i HATE thats stuff

I would like to be an Author, illustrator or well...One of those people who fight for animal rights.

I wouldn't like to be a slaughter house worker, hunter or anything to do with animals or a singer, actress or model. I'm so not getting anorexic >.>

I don't want to become a Author, a Accountant, anything that involves inputting alot of info basically.

X_X" Why does everybody wanna be a singer or actor so badly. It's a lot of work. And being a singer doesn't bring in that much money. Unless your a famous singer. But becoming famous is pretty hard to do. And it's not all it's cracked up to be...X_X"
Haha. You kinda have a point. I want to act because I love doing it. If anyone ever asks me why, that's my reason. I love doing it.

Well anyways, I want to act. But I think it would be amazing to be a journalist! Even teaching seems good.

What I wouldn't want...I would not want to be a docter. I would love to be one in a way, to help people, but I really wouldn't be able to cope with everything and I hate blood.

I would like to be a:

Animal Breeder

Psycologist

Therapist

Animal trainer

Day care

Writer

Newspaper Writer (For the times or something)

Artist

Rich Guys Wife (That one works for me xD)

Wouldnt want to be:

Hunting, Slaughter house, etc

CSI

Cops

Hobo

Doctor

Nurse

Anything involving psysical violence

Car repair person

Store clerk

One of those people that supply vending machines...

Etc. Nothing boring, but nothing overly extreme either.

I really would not like to be someone who is a lier or a top selling company. I really don't range in buisness. I would really like to be known as a best selling author, or maybe someone who can cure disease so that I can help people with diabetes or all timers. [something my great grandparents have] I also would want to excel highly in chemistry.

I would like to be a:Animal Breeder

Psycologist

Therapist

Animal trainer

Day care

Writer

Newspaper Writer (For the times or something)

Artist

Rich Guys Wife (That one works for me xD)

Wouldnt want to be:

Hunting, Slaughter house, etc

CSI

Cops

Hobo

Doctor

Nurse

Anything involving psysical violence

Car repair person

Store clerk

One of those people that supply vending machines...

Etc. Nothing boring, but nothing overly extreme either.
I laughed at the Hobo thing. xD

Art is lovely! Being an artist is a wonderful thing, you get to express yourself through your pictures. I wouldn't mind being one as a side job, but not full-time. Being an animal breeder isn't bad, also.

I wouldn't want to be someone that cleans horse poo. Sorry, but I had to say that. xD

I wouldn't want to work anywhere which has a deep-fryer.

I wouldn't want to stink of deep-frying.

I would not want to be:

Burger Flipper or Cashier

Model

Actress

Singer

Clerk

I would want to be a scientist or engineer, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back