What kind of movies do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ You mean Stuff We Watch. ;3

I'll get a guide.

I forgot to add that I do like comedy romance. Not just romance, it has to be funny. xDD

I like comedy movies, and tear-jerkers. : D

And sometimes it's really interesting to see an old, static-y black and white movie.

Comedy, horror and childrens movies.

I hate romances and chick flicks with a passion.

Some one needs to be brutally murdered, really funny or entertain me in childish ways for me to like it.

I'm definatly Rom-Com gal. You know, romantic comedies? You might say I'm a girly girl.

I also like scary movies too. But after watching them I get freaked out for a week so I can't see them as much as I'd like too.

And if there's a hot guy involved I'll catch an action flick.

I am seriously messed up.

I like thriller. and ONLY thriller. Comedies are okay, but I NEVER crack a smile during the whole thing.

Horror- they're annoying because I only watch movies with my friends, and I hate how they cry loudly halfway through. -.- But other than that, yeah. They're awesome.

Action- Just too dramatic. Even action movies need a brake from all that hero-y stuff, right!?

Violent- Is it just me, or is everything too dull/cheesy in those movies?

Kids movies because i was FORCED to watch Tigger and pooh and a musical too. o.o it was scary, but i like older kids movies, not like my friends tigger and pooh. o.o

I like chick flicks, comedy, and anime movies.

ie; The Curious Case of Benjamin Button, Bruno, and Howl's Moving Castle.

There's such thing as indie movies?

Um, kids movies for sure! And animated anime films and stuff.

I actually like chick flicks. :) I think they're quite entertaining.

Comedy, horror, and action.

I also love quirky movies, like Tim Burton stuff, but anything under that sort of genre. Would you call it "dark"? I don't know.

The only thing I can think of at the moment is Edward Scissorhands. Because I watched it last night.

I like movies that are kind of old, must watch movies.

Then there's musicals. And romantic movies--I like sad ones better than happy ones. Like Moulin Rouge. I bawled.

And horror movies are good. I'm not allowed to watch much of them though.

Latest posts

Back