What Kind of Phone are you using?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What kind of phone do you use?

• Huawei (Shudders.... i didnt know what i was buying, take it back! take it back!)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moto G! (CDMA)

Although I have an unlocked Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (GSM) for everything else (especially since with my new job I may be doing a lot of travelling, it might be easier to just buy an international sim card or something).

Last edited by a moderator:
Every cell phone I've had has been LG. The first three were $20 tracfones from Target or whatever. My new one is a so-called "feature phone" on AT&T, which I got because my mom started using an iPhone on AT&T.

My smart-device is an iPod Touch 5, however.

I'm kind of screwed in the NFC department, atm.

"iPhone (I follow tweeney bopper trends because I know that all my other classmates use iPhone, Who cares if im using two year old out-dated hardware, why would I want to be different?)"

What about iPhones offend you so much hahaha

the invisible one. you know, the one my parents never bought me ._.

"iPhone (I follow tweeney bopper trends because I know that all my other classmates use iPhone, Who cares if im using two year old out-dated hardware, why would I want to be different?)"

What about iPhones offend you so much hahaha
The fact that they sell so well even though they have crap specs and low resolution screens... and Apple is just a terrible company.

well I'm getting an iPhone 4s (YEEYYEYEYEYE) and I'm so excited!!!!!! i just want it for a couple of apps and to call my friends and parents :p

I haz a Nokia Windows phone ^_^

*I'm not allowed to have apple devices in my house*

*my dad works for Microsoft sooo..*

Samsung Galaxy S4. Hope to one day upgrade to the S5. :)

My boyfriend just upgraded to the iPhone 6 Plus. It's freakin' huge! A monster sized phone! :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back