What kind of phone do you have!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• e900 Smsg

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • v3 Moto

• v3i Moto

• v3x Moto

• v3xX Moto

• KRAZR Moto

• d900 Smsg

• d100 Smsg

• d600 Smsg

• Lg Choc

• Nokia 7373

• Sony Ericson

• Sony E Walkman

• None

• Whats a mobile?

• Giz ya no.!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have Verizon LG ~ VX8100.

It plays music, so I am not complaining. It's nothing compared to your phones, though. But I love it all the same. :)

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a Motorola razr from verizon. It's a pinkish-purplish one.

I have a V3 Pink Razr.

But in July, i'm switching to Cingular and I get a new Razr!!! :)

i have a light pink motorola razr v3 and im am only 10 years old! *hm...does the v3 part have have somthing 2 do with tamagotchis*

Cherry Chocolate Phone.

[No pictures.]

I got it about a month or two ago.

I don't have any of them types of phones... Mines really old, Nokia 3315.. I had a color screen phone with all my pictures and favorite ringtones in and my boyfriend accidentally dropped it in my pool and it sunk and by the time we fished it out it was well and truly dead :)

None of those. It's a Sony W810i. It's a camera phone, video phone, MP3 and a cell phone all in one, it's pretty awesome. My dad has it right now, and he is going to send it when he gets his, I can't wait!

I have the worst phone ever. It's three-four years old, and it's only redeeming feature is a colour screen. Tomorrow I am getting a Sanyo Katana, though. Thank God - finally, a none-suck phone. Hehe.

My phone I got by a stroke of luck last year. My parents absolutly said no to me getting a cell phone. Until we won one for free, that is. It sucks, but that is okay. It is a pay as you go Nokia 6010. But it is alright. I text on it most of the time--- that is where all my minutes go. My "dealer" (is that what you call it?) is T -Moble.

Cinderpelt♥

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back