What kind of relationship is this?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamagotchi~Dutchess

Reaction score
ok. this is complicated, and if you hear me out, its greatly appreciated. Read the story PLEASE to understand the best.

First, is my best friend (one of them). Let's call her Happy. I've been friends with Lola since Middle-Sophomore year (if yall dont kno, thts 6th grade 4 me). Happy is a triplet. And recently, I've been talking to her brother. Let's call him Guy.

this past school year (junior) Guy got my screenname, and started IMing me all the time. Like during the midwinter, i really didn't care about him, and he was entirely off my radar. He was really nice to me, but i was really awkward and even rude at times. :D

But then by springtime, I started to look at him in a different light. We hadn't IMed as much since i made it clear i wasnt interested in him, but then he started IMing me again, and I was much kinder, and knew more about talking to guys. So things went very well. I started to get to know him. When I would go over to Lola's house to spend time w.her, or work on schoolwork, he would find me, and start talking to me and try to distract me from his sister. But this only happened a couple times. On a 5 hour school trip, he sat behind me and my best friend, and flirted with me, and I flirted back, but still considered him just a friend.

The last 3 weeks of school, were the greatest. Every single day after school, as soon as I got online, he'd IM me and we'd talk for at least 45min-hour. He'd nickname me either "sexy" or "feisty" and compliment me and the things i said, and said I was good in class, and said i was good at other activities. By then, I decided that I liked him. He was the first person i thought of for comfort, and this was because he was comforting and paitent. He'd even say "i missed u" if i go offline and then come back on, or sign on later than usual. I started to feel more and more comfortable w.him, cuz i was getting to know him. And i think he felt this too, cuz he usually didn't talk to me @ school, but he started coming up to me and having face to face interactions w.me, though they were sort of strange cuz we're part of different cliques.

HERE IS THE QUESTION--_ Over the past about 6 months, we've grown closer as friends, and I feel he's been sending signs that he likes me too. But is this considered even close to relationship, even though the majority of it so far has been online? (Btw, we had video chats weekly, for about 2 months.)

THE OTHER QUESTION-- If I really want to pursue Guy, what do I do about Happy? How should I tell her that I have a deep crush on her triplet brother??? How do you think she'll react. We're close and has known every other crush I've had since we became friends.

Sorry for this long long post. Please advice. <3

It certainly appears that he's taken a liking to you but I wouldn't know, chatting online and chatting face-to-face is different. Maybe you should spend more time with him in person but if you're having video chats then I suppose yes, you are on the way to developing a relationship with him. Still, you should try to see him more often in person, its really a lot different than having a conversation online.

To answer your second question, you should just tell Happy that you like her brother. It should be short and sweet but you should sound serious and your expression kept serious so that she knows you're not kidding around. If she's a true friend she will let the matter slide but there's a possibility that she will refuse too. If, all of a sudden she starts telling other people about your secrets or if she tells you that you cannot like her brother, then she's not being a good friend. A true friend would never tell her friend who she can like, even if its her own brother. In that case you can simply ditch her and find someone who will truly care. But if Happy's willing to stick through the rest of it, then you should obviously continue to be her friend.

I hope I helped. :(

He sounds interested to me. :p

I'm 16, and have a boyfriend of over 17 months, he's also my first bf.

I agree that you should spend more face time together.

As for your friend.. you should tell her.

When I had a crush on my boyfriend, I didn't tell my friend, and now were not friends.

You should tell her, cuz she might be able to help you.

She knows her triplet best, right?

Maybe she knows that he does like you, and that will confirm your suspicions.

If she freaks out or w/e and stops being your friend over that, then shes not a good friend.

I hope you consider this,

If you have anymore questions or need advice PM me. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back