What Kind Of Sandwich Are You?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fire.Fly

Reaction score
It's quite simple really.

What Kind Of Sandwich Are You? -Clicky-

FINGER SANDWICH!

(A finger sandwich is a sandwich cut up into finger sized slices, ate at tea parties and formal events)

You are a finger sandwich, congratulations. You are a very popular person, and your life revolves around appearance. You are a people's person, and prefer to be surrounded by friends. Like a finger sandwich, you are close to perfection, and sought after by many people.

PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!

You are a PB&J sandwich, congratulations. You get along with most people, and your life is pretty ordinary. You are a generally happy person and have a perfect amount of friends. Like a PB&J, you are liked by most people, and are accepted by peers.

True enough.

PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!

You are a PB&J sandwich, congratulations. You get along with most people, and your life is pretty ordinary. You are a generally happy person and have a perfect amount of friends. Like a PB&J, you are liked by most people, and are accepted by peers.

True true :furawatchi:

I lol'd so hard XD

ICECREAM SANDWICH!

You are an icecream sandwich, congratulations. You are an odd person, and perfer cold, dark places. You are not a very happy person, and have a few close friends. Like an icecream sandwich, you are not easily accepted by regular sandwiches/people and are hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

FINGER SANDWICH!

(a finger sandwich is a sandwich cut up into finger sized slices, ate at tea parties and formal events)

You are a finger sandwich, congratulations. You are a very popular person, and your life revoles around appearance. You are a people's person, and prefer to be surronded by friends. Like a finger sandwich, you are close to perfection, and sought after by many people.

PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!You are a PB&J sandwich, congratulations. You get along with most people, and your life is pretty ordinary. You are a generally happy person and have a perfect amount of friends. Like a PB&J, you are liked by most people, and are accepted by peers.

True true :furawatchi:
Go P&J sandwiches! Ive never actually tried one myself...but it sounds delicious!

EGG SALAD SANDWICH!

You are an egg salad sandwich. congratulations. You are not the most popular person, but those that are your friends will be by your side forever. Your life is far from ordinary. You are an adventurous person, and arent afriad to speak your mind. Like an egg salad sandwich, you are either hated or loved, and you are very out of the ordinary.

So i'm a loud mouth? Yeaa thats me. I'm either loved or hated. And i'm not popular. Thats by choice because I hate the stuck up ones =] I hate eggs though! I can stand eggs. They are so gross!

ICECREAM SANDWICH!

You are an icecream sandwich, congratulations. You are an odd person, and perfer cold, dark places. You are not a very happy person, and have a few close friends. Like an icecream sandwich, you are not easily accepted by regular sandwiches/people and are hard on the outside, but soft on the inside.

This means i'm eating myself cuz i LUV!!ice cream sandwhiches~*sniff*And they're right..

EGG SALAD SANDWICH!

You are an egg salad sandwich. congratulations. You are not the most popular person, but those that are your friends will be by your side forever. Your life is far from ordinary. You are an adventurous person, and arent afriad to speak your mind. Like an egg salad sandwich, you are either hated or loved, and you are very out of the ordinary.

Yup either loved or hated dont care tbh.. Out of the ordinary >.> Yeah seems like me to.

But belhh Egg and salad.

FINGER SANDWICH!

(a finger sandwich is a sandwich cut up into finger sized slices, ate at tea parties and formal events)

You are a finger sandwich, congratulations. You are a very popular person, and your life revoles around appearance. You are a people's person, and prefer to be surronded by friends. Like a finger sandwich, you are close to perfection, and sought after by many people.

=D

PEANUTBUTTER AND JELLY!

FINGER SANDWICH!

FINGER SANDWICH!

<33

FINGER SANDWICH!

Sounds 3/4 like me.

*High fives bratztroxg for getting the same results!!*

Peanut Butter and Jelly~

;D

FINGER SANDWICH!

EGG SALAD SANDWICH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back