What kind of tama is the best?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pippin63

Reaction score
What kind of tama is the best? Because I was thinking of getting one off eBay but I don't know which one to choose. (please do not suggest V4,4.5, or 5 as I already have those) ;) :p :p

Last edited by a moderator:
i'd suggest researching on each tamagotchi you're interested in, finding out how many other people like it or read logs and single out the version you'd want the most.

i'd suggest researching on each tamagotchi you're interested in, finding out how many other people like it or read logs and single out the version you'd want the most.
I agree. eBay vintage Tamagotchis can get expensive. You want to do your homework first. www.mimitchi.com has some great information on the 90's Tamas.

I have a Japanese EnTama which is pretty awesome, but it's not really, "old school."

I also got a V1 when they came out. It isn't a 90's Tam, but I enjoy the simplicity of it. It brings back a lot for me.

As for Tama's strictly from the 90's, I have a Japanese Angelgotch (Angelgotchi) and a Japanese Umino (Oceangotchi). I enjoy them both, but I would recommend the Angelgotch. They are less expensive and easier to find, and they are easier to take care of. On my Umino, I've never made it past the toddler stage, because if you don't check it at least every 10 minutes, it dies. Very quickly. So I would recommend an Angelgotch for starters. On eBay, try buying from Jason's Store. I buy all my Tama's from him. He is great dealing with, he doesn't inflate the prices, and he usually has a good variety all the time. <_<

Hope this helps. Good luck. :rolleyes:

CP~

I have a Tamagotchi Angel, and I like it a lot.

It's a lot of fun to play with. I don't know much about the Tamagotchi Ocean. I've not played with one.

Do any of you know where a good place to buy a Angelgotchi Tamagotchi, that does not cost, like, a million dollars? :)

Do any of you know where a good place to buy a Angelgotchi Tamagotchi, that does not cost, like, a million dollars? ^_^
Jason's Store on eBay. He sells the Japanese ones for about $30; new in pack. For some reason though he's selling an american angel for a lot of money right now though... :)

I think you should go for the Angelgotchi. It's really cool and fun to look after and care for.

Ebay: Be careful on Ebay. You might get caught buying a fake tamagotchi. Don't buy anything with JD on it - My friend bought 6 V4 tamagotchis for 100$ - Turned out they were fake :eek:

P10 :unsure:

My personal favorite is V4. Angelgotchis are nice too.

-psycho

I now have decided that I am going to get a TamaSuku (Tamagotchi School and it only costs $21, and that includes shipping!) But thank you for your help anyway!

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't like the 90's tamas myself (Oceangotchi, Angelgotchi, etc!) and I'm not a fan of the V1's either. So I would stick with V2, V3, V4, V4.5, V5 (and, if you really want, you can wait for the V5.5 as that is out soon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back