What kind school you are in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
private highschool (we get free dress days though :p ) Some one asked what the diffrence is between private and public. It is that a public school is owned and funded by the government. And for private highschool you have to pay a tonload of money to go to because it is NOT funded by the government. Also in simpler terms private is populated by rich snobby girls. I got in with a partial scholarsip for some sort of essay that my teacher sent in.

Leaving Middle Charter School on a College Campus, Going to a Small High School that is on the same college campus.

Well, I just finished my last year of public school. It was a public middle school. Next year, I will be attending a private boarding school. It is a college prepatory school for kids who do well in school, are 'advanced', and who like learning.

Public School. My school is very very ghetto.

Summer School right now >>

but after this, ill be going to a public LH High School for the performance and broadcasting arts magnet, or more simply, an art and history school. for the artistically inclined and mathematically decayed.

Treatmeant Program, I have no credits so I'm still doing 9th grade. Though I should be going into 11th...

I go to a public school and I am in grade 9.

My school doesn't exactly have the best reputation though -_-

Catholic school, and going to a catholic high school next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back