What kinda tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

manicpanicd

Reaction score
How do you find out what kinda tamagotchi u have? Like someone said this in a post: The tama is a v4, maidtchi

I know I have a V$ but whats the name of it? How do I find out?

Well, what does it look like? Is there a ball on top of your antenna? If there is, then you have a V4. If there's a star on top of your antenna you have a V4.5. If there's nothing on the antenna you have a V3. If there's no antenna at all, you have either a V1 or V2. It also helps to know what design you have. Do you still have the package? The version you ahve is on the top of the package, too.

yeah no I know I have a V4, its the hot and light pink and white striped one...I was just wondering if each tama egg had its own special name is all.

You mean the name of the shell pattern? Hmm... Maybe if you find it on a Toys-R-Us (or similar) web site, they'll have each shell pattern listed.

Last edited by a moderator:
There are some names for the shell like: Blue swirl glow in the dark ,butterflies, flames and much more!

hope i helped :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back