What Language Are The Asian Tams In?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hanatchi99

Reaction score
Well I was thinking of getting one of these Asian V3s of eBay, but I was wondering what language they're in. And also can they connect to American V3s? I'll appreciate it.

As far as I know, all Bandai Tamagotchi Connections / Connexions V3 use English. (But the instructions may be in different languages.)

And, yes, they should be able to connect to American ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I was thinking of getting one of these Asian V3s of eBay, but I was wondering what language they're in. And also can they connect to American V3s? I'll appreciate it.
You mean the Pacific/Australia Tamagotchis? They are in English, those are the ones that I have.

Yes, they do connect w/ American/European Tamagotchis.

//CS

You mean the Pacific/Australia Tamagotchis? They are in English, those are the ones that I have.Yes, they do connect w/ American/European Tamagotchis.

//CS
Arrgg. I thought they were Asian, as they were from Bandai Asia.. Maybe I'll get a Keitai, I want another Japanese tam.. My parents won't get a Uratama.. Maybe I'll ask for another Entama..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back