what language do you take?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nottytama

Reaction score
i take french.... i dont know why so many people take spansih

I take Spanish, and let me tell you, I hate it. It was actually the only language offered at my school for a while, and the state requires two years of foreign language, but recommends three. My first year was okay, because I had a great teacher, but since then I've had 4 consecutive AWFUL teachers. My second year the teacher got fired before halloween because she was so bad.

I need three credits of language in order to graduate from my high school...this is my last year of French. I live in New York, so I'm taking the French regents exam at the end of this year and then possibly taking Italian, Japanese, or Chinese. my school offers a lot of different languages....and i can't imagine not taking a foreign language, so yeah...:]

In school? French and Spanish.

My opinion on French: A beautiful language! I'm happy to be taking this class every Thursday!

Spanish?: It's awesome. I do so many cool activities! We get to make sugar skulls on the Day of the Dead and we also get to plant Marigolds in the schools front yard!

Not school languages?

Russain, Greek, and German.

Italian, Japanese, and Chinese I teach myself.

Last edited by a moderator:
I HAVE to take Spanish.

It's a state law that all New Jersey elementary schools MUST learn Spanish.

I'm taking Mandarin [if that's spelled wrong, sorry, really tired xP] starting this year through out the rest of highschool.

I actually have to count 1-100 in Chinese tomarrow. :B

In my school, when you get to seventh grade and up, you take Spanish. But I'm only in 6th grade so I don't have to worry about that until next year.

I'm not taking anything in school, but I'm learning French. I'm learning from YouTube videos, my cousin, and myself.

I took Spanish in third and fourth grade, and didn't really learn much. And earlier in the year, I was studying German, but it was really hard, so I gave up.

After I learn French, I want to learn Japanese and Italian.

In fifth and sixth grade I learnt Indonesian - I can barely remember any of it though.

This year, in high school (seventh grade) I am learning Italian.

i know some spanish i forgot most of them cuz i havent had spanish class at school for a long time . i dont have to worry about spanish untill the next marking period.

Last edited by a moderator:
I take Spanish. ?Como estas? Used to take

Maori. Kiaroa.

Latin. Mini no men est Saramichelle

Japanese. Can't remember at the mo

Can count to 10 in English Maori and Japanese

Can count to 100 in English and Maori

Please learn to spell all those correctly

Correct spelling below

French

Spanish

Latin