what language is the "japanese" tamagotchis?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ichigotchilove

Reaction score
I want to learn waht ever language it is that is written/used with the japanese tamagotchis... is it mandrin or chinese? or is it actually just straight japanese? ..

also if its japanese is it a special type of japanese?

i need to know this so i can get the right teaching booklol

thansk! :p

I guess its in Japanese.

But Japanese is one of the hardest languages to learn.

I see Hirigana and kanji on my color Tamagotchi.

In my opinion, Hirigana is a way easier alphabet to learn but my friend says Kanji is easy to learn too.

Oh, so actually, there are 3 alphabets used in this Color one, Kanji, Hirigana and our Romanji. But there is way more Hirigana used.

Japenise, duh.
If you would have read what i wrote you would have picked up the idea that

there are different styles of japanese like there are with the French language!

duh :angry:

I see Hirigana and kanji on my color Tamagotchi.In my opinion, Hirigana is a way easier alphabet to learn but my friend says Kanji is easy to learn too.

Oh, so actually, there are 3 alphabets used in this Color one, Kanji, Hirigana and our Romanji. But there is way more Hirigana used.
so if i learn one i wont be able to read the other i gather...

is there just a straight japanese that i can learn that will allow me to read the tamagotchi?..

lol

I've never learned Japanese but I think the three Japanese alphabets (Hiragana, Katakana and Kanji) work together. Katakana's used when writing words that come from other languages (mainly English) and the other two are generally used when writing Japanese words. I'm not quite sure if there's more than one dialect of Japanese or anything like that if that's what you're wondering. I can read Hiragana, Katakana and some Kanji, but it's just like little kids who can chant the ABC over and over again but don't actually know how to read. As in I know what sound each character stands for but most of the time I don't actually know what the words mean, which isn't very helpful come to think of it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back