what laugues do you speak?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
English, some Spanish, some French, some Japanese, and the language of the Philippines (I forgot what the name was)

English and a little spanish. Though I also learned a little Chinese from my 6th grade assitant teacher, I only learned the numbers though. I know 5 words in Japanese too. xD

Maltese,English and Italian. I'm learning French and I know a few words in Japanese!

Last edited by a moderator:
English, some Spanish, some French, some Japanese, and the language of the Philippines (I forgot what the name was)
You speak Tagalog, but you can't remember the name...? :furawatchi: :) :furawatchi:

I don't speak it, I just happen to know that it is spoken in the Philippines ;)

I speak English, some French and German, a little Spanish and basic (tourist) Italian and Greek (barely enough to get served in a restaurant, but enough to say hello and how are you, etc.) :ichigotchi:

english but i have a problem, for my 9 first years i lived in poland, my parents are from england but they're house smashed in england and they goed to poland by aeroplane ( don't ask me why to poland) they get me in poland. when i was 7 they started teaching me english language. we goed to england and i'm in england now. i speak english and polish.

Greek was my first language, English was my second, now i am learning spanish (i have a C in it XD)

*BaBi*

You speak Tagalog, but you can't remember the name...? :D :p :D
I don't speak it, I just happen to know that it is spoken in the Philippines :p

I speak English, some French and German, a little Spanish and basic (tourist) Italian and Greek (barely enough to get served in a restaurant, but enough to say hello and how are you, etc.) :D
Oh yeah :D

My mom and dad are always speaking Tagalog at home so I started to pick up the language :]

And my sister just brought home her 'Learn How to Speak German' CD and I've been playing around with it.

English, uh, that's it. I can speak a few words in Italian. It's quite upsetting because I am an Italian person, and I can't speak Italian. It's mandatory to take Spanish in school next year so I'll have to do that. The worst part though, is that we only have Spanish language classes in my school. I reeeally want to learn Italian.

English

Serbian

French

Macedonian

Croatian

A bit of Spanish

And.....21 words in Korean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back