What level are on you MapleStory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wondering.. I'm on level 7 :) . I need so much experience, those big orange mushrooms are powerful and scary. You?
i am level 5 and i can kill the blue cap big mushrooms lol

Just wondering.. I'm on level 7 :p . I need so much experience, those big orange mushrooms are powerful and scary. You?
Now im on level 7 and i think the giant mushrooms wiht green caps are scary

p.s any advice on getting bigger wepons from victoria island i currently have a simple sword i am aiming to be a bowman

i am level 5 and i can kill the blue cap big mushrooms lol
That's a load of rubbish, your an utter n00b if you think you can kill them. I'm level 139. Got hacked D= So i'm using my level 48.

Uggg~ My effing computer has been giving me so many problems! It takes me like a million tries to get on Maple...And when I do, I usually like D/C 15mintues later...V_V" GRRR! I'm so close to third job advancement too! WHY MEE!

That you DO! You get to customize them too. Well, when you first play you don't have very much options, but when you get stronger you have a lot more choices! Heres the URL to the website if your interested. :3

www.nexon.net

That you DO! You get to customize them too. Well, when you first play you don't have very much options, but when you get stronger you have a lot more choices! Heres the URL to the website if your interested. :3

www.nexon.net
Are you on Scania?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back