What level are on you MapleStory?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A long time ago (I started in Khaini the day it came out). xD I never leveled much. I got to level 33 in less than a week on Mardia, starting the day it came out, but my best friend on maple dragged me back to Khaini basicly. xD So yeah.

I'm not on Ms as much this week though.. I want to level more, Lol, but yeah.

I'm getting sick of ms. I need a break. ><

.tam

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, this is sweet.

Today I wanted to be a Bowman, and I'm on the Victoria Island... But the question is how do I activate the job?

Do you have the right stats?

You'll figure it out by yourself, I'm sure. ;D You don't need people telling you everything, and that one is nearly a given once you get to vic.

Do you have the right stats?You'll figure it out by yourself, I'm sure. ;D You don't need people telling you everything, and that one is nearly a given once you get to vic.
Ok x.x

Sorry for another question but what is a vic?

I just Joined Maple Story, I wanted to see what the Fuss is all about XD

Im Obviously on level one. xP

Ok x.xSorry for another question but what is a vic?
Vic is Victoria Island.

And to get a job as a bowman, go to Henesys, Go to Mushroom Park, and go inside this tree thing there. o.o

There should be an NPC in there. Click on them and yeah.

I just Joined Maple Story, I wanted to see what the Fuss is all about XD
Im Obviously on level one. xP
What server? If you're on Khaini give me your ING. T_T

Cool did you see that now tamatalk has now Maple Story advertisement's, cool. :furawatchi:

Thanks a [SIZE=11pt]Trillion[/SIZE] Chocosilver you're so helpful.

What server? If you're on Khaini give me your ING. T_T
Eh? Whats a Server?

I just joined last night, but i never got able to do anything cause i was tired. XD

A Server is a world that you chose to play in.
Like: Scania, Windia, khaini, broa, etc.
Ooh ok. XD

I realized i cant use Maple Story. So i have to Cancel my account or something

Reason- My mom would Slaughter Me if i used money. (ppl use real money right? my mom doesnt want me to use Real $)

Ooh ok. XD

I realized i cant use Maple Story. So i have to Cancel my account or something

Reason- My mom would Slaughter Me if i used money. (ppl use real money right? my mom doesnt want me to use Real $)
D; Whaat?

No you don't have to use real money to play it. xP

You only use real money for the Cashshop items

Which are like extra items for your character, but you don't have to buy them unless you want too.

im a dragon knight hopeing to be a dark knight oh i think i should start a new accy because i think hacks are bad

:( Don't worry! You'll become a bowmen REAAAL soon! =D
It's not smart to keep going after lvl 10 with beginner stats. That just messes everything up.

I say start over. My messed up starter is now my mule chara.

PS. If everyone took time to actually READ the help guides on the internet instead of asking questions on the internets, there would be a lot less wasted time

<3

It's not smart to keep going after lvl 10 with beginner stats. That just messes everything up.
I say start over. My messed up starter is now my mule chara.

PS. If everyone took time to actually READ the help guides on the internet instead of asking questions on the internets, there would be a lot less wasted time

<3
Lol... On MapleSEA, there's a beginner at level 110. :huh:

https://www.maplesea.com/ranking/ranking_job.aspx

You might need to click on the beginner icon. o.o

XD Yeah. I have a lvl 18 beginner. But I meant it isn't smart to keep going after you reach lvl 10 to keep getting points to make the advancement. You lose a lot of AP (Or SP? I get confused X___x )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back