What Makes A Topic Look Interesting?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What makes you want to click on the topic?

• Sounds Interesting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I choose randomly

• Sounds bad

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

sunkissed

Reaction score
If your reply is "other" then please put a post saying "What Makes A Topic Look More Attractive". I would be glad to hear them!! :huh:

I think topic titles with the right amount of mystery get people to clock it, like 'Guess what! It was SO exciting!'

But I barely use that method. I just type what the topic is about. xP

An eye catching title makes threads look attractive I think.

When people put something like '...' or 'XD' I barely want to read it. It makes it seem as if the topic has no point.

The title mainly, and the description.

If the subject interests me I'll read it.

Sorry I voted sounds intersing but I ment too vote "Other" Because an intersing title like "this is so amazing" Ect. But that is sort of like sounds intersing so glad I voted that! I do visit topics like "HELP! NEED HELP" or crazy topics like that too see if I can help. But topics that make me think "yeah I always wanted to know that" I do have alook and read for the answer!

Regards

//RHC

Well, I clicked on this topic didn't I? :D

What makes a topic look interesting to me is the title and desciption. If the title says, "Did you get a Wii?" then I'm not really interested. If a title/description contain things like "XP" "XD" "^^" or "......." like SK said, I don't usually bother to open it. ^_^

Love, Amizura

I agree will Amizura! As she said But I do open the topics that got XP, XD or ^.-!

//RHC

None of those.I pick by the tpic,If it is something i wonder about,I read and post,If not-Then i don't. :D

-Illusion-

I voted other: A topic which is about any of my interests or if it looks interesting/funny.

Topics that catch my eye, sound interesting, have been locked (don't know why but i like reading them), or any of them that include my intrests..

What makes me pick a topic...

1. Topic is interesting :(

2. Closed topics :D

3. Topics with not many posts (so I don't have to read millions of them). :lol:

Those are my three main reasons. Sometimes I just shut my eyes and ramdomly pick one... :lol:

~T22

:eek:

i click on things that i think can realate to me, that sound fun, interesting, on a topic that i am interested in and doesn't TYPE LIKE THIS in complete capitals or like ThIs In CHaT sPeAk. Or ones that say OMG I CAN'T BEEEEELLLLLLIIIIEEEEEVVVVVVEEEE THIS!! OMG OMG OMG OMG!! and somtimes reamdomly.

~Reanna

Edit: and also ones that i think people will ACTUALY read the post. like this one, i don't think may people are going to go through it and read everysingle one. so your post doesn't really matter. but i think somone will. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back