.: What Makes You Sleepy? :.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sometimes the weather does make me sleepy (and very unproductive), especially if it's nippy and/or raining.

It only works in bed or at school during 5th period but.. :3

I play out impossible scenarios and fantasies in my head, mostly involving celebrities coming to visit me. xD

Things I must do before bed:

Play sims

Watch King of the Hill (inb4: lulz), possibly even family guy

Go on AIM

Things that make me sleepy:

My blood pressure medicine

my crazy thoughts

But if you're having sleep problems, please consult a doctor, as they can schedule a sleeping test and find out what's really wrong.

Edit: You can also take melatonine (it's a otc sleeping pil), but if you use it too much you can become dependent and it stops working. Happened to me a few times.

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot to mention other points.

Bedtime Rules!

1) Make sure I have a shower - I can't sleep with dirty feet, it feels weird! :mellow:

2) Make sure my cat is not hiding under the bed. - when she comes up should would force me to get out of bed and let her out

3) Close door - NO TRESSPASSERS! B)

4) ALWAYS read a little bit before bed - I like to read!

5) Switch lights off

If I can't sleep at all, drink hot chocolate or eat icecream or something. :D

School makes me sleepy. I almost fall asleep in school every day. Also, anytime I'm in a really comfortably position it makes me want to just fall asleep. And the more sleep I get, the more I want to sleep. If I get close to no sleep I just don't feel like sleeping. I sleep a lot more in the winter also, so that's probably why I'm always feeling sleepy now.

Watching a movie or reading before bed makes me sleepy. During the day, after I come home from school and sit down on the couch I become extremely sleepy and knock out.

Waking up.

That's when I'm sleepiest. Sleep itself makes me sleepy. More sleep = drowsiness. Less sleep = alertness.

I find that doing Tae Bo or some other form of exercise relaxes my muscles and helps me sleep, or at least makes me feel tired.

I also find that laying on a couch with a warm blanket and cat makes me tired too ;)

Sometimes I just go straight to sleep after lying down with my eyes closed and thinking lightly about things for a while. But most of the time I'll read, listen to my iPod and/or play my DS and when I'm bored of that I'll sleep.

I MUST be covered properly while I'm in bed and my face MUST be in between my two pillows. :L

another one- car rides. My parents used to drive me around the block when I was little to get me to fall asleep. xD

Same with airplanes. There's just something about motion makes me soo tired =D

I have to listen to a song that fits how I'm feeling at that time. Sometimes it takes a while, but I get there. xD

And I don't really read much anymore which is kinda sad, but reading before going to sleep usually made me hella tired.

I MUST read or I have major trouble sleeping. Harry Potter is the best book to help me sleep! If I cant read I hum a slow lullaby to myself!

waking up at 6am for school everyday leaves me sleepy by the end of the day! ):

sometimes I listen to Lydia. Their music is so relaxing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back