What makes your pet turn into a teenager/adult ?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It depends entirley on the age of your Tamagotchi I think its when they are 2 or 3 it evolves into an teenager

Ricky

:D

~ Well mine evolved when it was 2, I dont know about others ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes you start by hatching an egg, then it will be a baby, then it will become a child, then a teenager, followed by a adult, then an old charecter at 16 if you don't breed.

Here is the average time it takes,

egg-------baby--------child--------------------adult-------------Old charecter

1 min-------1 hour--------24 hours--------------48/72 hours-----at age 16

if you don't breed by age 16 you will not be able to anymore (and you get a old charecter)

By the way welcome to the forums, hope i awnsered your question :D

then what age will tamagotchis live ? 99 ? then does that mean that at age 16 if my tamagotchi didnt breed yet i will have to watch the same old tamagotchi for the rest of 16~99 years and do nothing except feeding and help clean his poos ? that would boring really. oops. :D

They don't live till 99, i mean maybe it's possible but the longest i have ever had was a Futango-Tenshi(Angel Twins) at age 38, but have heard of someone on a respectable site saying they got it to 78!!!, also Kat at Mimithci.com got a Metal Greymon to 68 on a digimon v-pet!

And yes sadly with the new feature that they turn into an old man/woman for the remainder of it's time on earth

(before it goes back to the Tama universe) it will be an old-man/woman, which isn't as fun as to look at as a Mimithci or Mametchi (or for that matter any adult charecter looks better then the old charecters).

Tamagotchis do not live until they are 99, naturally. However, you can make them older by forwarding the clock, but it can mess things up a bit and won't make your Tama grow any quicker.

hehe thankyou guys i have a teenager now ichgotchi (spelling?) bit its a 1st gen and on the growth chart number 1 it implies this isnt possible

Well some sites say it come's from Kinakomutchi and some say it comes from Marutchi, and my growth chart (Number 2) says Marutchi and Number 1 says Kinakomutchi, can anyone confirm Kinakomutchi or the only healthy charecter he evolves into is Young Mimitchi?

*I don't have my connex yet...August 15th)

I thought August 10th was the day you were going to that thing in New York?

(I didn't understand your question, I'll try to help....but I'm really tired so that might be why I didn't understand it. Lol.)

Yeah i am getting mine August 10th at 9:45 am, i also just found out when i called the events hotline at toys'r'us time square that they will be having Ashley Simpsons boyfriend from her tv show (i don't remember his name) who is also singing and will be giving autographs, which is bad news to me because this means all girls who aren't tama fans will be going there just to see the guy from the show :lol: but the good new is i found out they will be handing out stuff like heychains,bandanas,etc...

I said that so people wouldn't think i was getting a conexx in the mail and new i was waiting for the American release (or whatever it dosen't matter).

and the question was Dose itchigotchi evolve from Marutchi and Kinkamutchi?

Ryan cabrera is the artist, he is actually good. Im happy that hes gonna b there if i go cuz i like his song, so this is good :lol: gotta luv the music

Yeah i listend to some of his song's there pretty good, but if you are going to see him, note that the doors open for Tamagotchi Connection sale at 9:45, and i found out the singer won't be there untill 11:00 to 12:00.

And he will be giving/sighning autographs, so i'm gonna try to get one but first i'm gonna go for all of the Tamagotchi stuff they will be handing out :lol:

If you want more details, go to the News Section or Click here , for a link to the section of toysrustimesquare.com where it has all of the schedualed times.

Igotchi envolves from marutchi on 1st generation and kimakotchi envoles any generation.

you have an egg for 1 minute. then you have a baby for TWO hours. then you have your toddler for 1 day. After the toddler, is a teenager, which you have for 3 days. When you have your adult, it gets married around the time when it's 6-8 years old. I know all of this because I've had THREE tamagotchies for a year!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back