What Month is your Birthday in?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
August.

Rawr. I'm a leo. Mostly. I have found one or two zodiac things that tell me I'm a Virgo.

But they are wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:
July. This Month. July 30th.

I'm a Leo. Leo's are supposed to be the ones that are very chatty and love all the attention. Thats the oppisite of me! (well,I'm chaty once you get to know me) Yet I know I shy little Virgo girl,whoose not shy at all!

July. This Month. July 30th.I'm a Leo. Leo's are supposed to be the ones that are very chatty and love all the attention. Thats the oppisite of me! (well,I'm chaty once you get to know me) Yet I know I shy little Virgo girl,whoose not shy at all!
same here.

November. The 19th. The same day as Bell Sprout on here, and Calvin Klein. And the day before x.P O K E R F A C E.

[SIZE=9pt]'Tober, fo me. [/SIZE]

I would be a Scorpio, but I don't do zodiac signs or whatever. > . >

Edit: Both of my brother's are in October, too. One of them is two days before mine, the other is a day after. My sister is four days & a month after mine.

December :ichigotchi:

December 15th :ichigotchi:

It's actually pretty rubbish having a birthday near Christmas. But yeah. If my parents wanted sex in March thats fine with me. xP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back