What music do you like?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

what type of music do you like most?

• rock & roll

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • jazz

• pop

• reggae

• rap

• classical

• other!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love ska, punk (real punk - NOT blink 182, NOT simple plan. Bleck. They are faux punk wannabes.), jazz, reggae, and this one band named dredg.

Oh, I also love techno and electronic stuff. I like composing that kinda stuff mostly, though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh, who cares...here's the complete list

TakingBackSunday(TBS), MyChemicaRomance(MCR,hella yeah!), TenSecondEpic, TheS3xPistols, 30SecondsToMars, Gorrilaz, TheFray, GoodCharlotte, 3DaysGrace, AFI, AlienAntFarm, TheAllAmericanRejects, AngelsAndAirwaves, ArcticMonkeys, +44, BillyTalent, BlueOctober, TheCranberries, DashboradConfessional, FallOutBoy, GreenDay, Panic!AtTheDisco, FooFighters, Franz Ferdinand, From First To Last, Jimmy Eat World, Matchbox Twenty, The Raconteurs, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Sum 41, The Used, Avenged SevenFold (A7X), BoardsOfCanada, Blink182, Pencey Prep.

i like rock 'n' roll and pop. but i could only choos one :lol: and

i chose rock 'n' rol!!!!!! :nazotchi:

Alternetive Rock,Rock,Metal,Screamo's (sometimes XD depends on my mood),Religious & more

3 FAVE BANDS!:

• Sum 41
  • Linkin park
  • and My Chemical Romance

Jpop and pop! I listen to other kinds but it kinda depends on the song.

Comedy! Flanders & Swann, Tom Lerer, The Bonzo Dog Doo-Dah Band and Monty Python. I also like The Presidents of The USA and Nick Harper.

Edit: Just to say HOORAY! 500 Posts! :)

Rock mostly.

AFI, Against Me!, Alkaline Trio, All That Remains, Angelfish, The Black Dahlia Murder, The Bled, Blondie, Blood Brothers, The Briefs, Bright Eyes, The Cleavagents, COBC, The Distillers, The Dresden Dolls, Eminem, The Faint, Fear Before The March Of Flames, Garbage, Horrorpops, Mason, Mindless Self Indulgence, Moonpenny Opera, Muse, Operation Ivy, Regina Spektor, Schoolyard Heroes, She Wants Revenge, The Shocks, Underoath

Okay, I like punk, hip-hop, rock, metal, and everything pretty much, random stuff really.

Fall Out Boy <33 Ten Second Epic <33 Alexisonfire <33 and The Academy Is <33

WAY more I'm too lazy to list, but I think those are my top 4.

hey u blink 182 is real their my fav (sniffel) y dud the y break up
If you like them, that's fine; that's your opinion. I don't, and I don't consider them a part of the Punk genre. That's all I'm sayin'.

I listen to a variety of music.

Rock, Hip-Hop, Alternative, Indie, Pop, Rap, maybe even a little Reggae.

Something fun. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back