What?My Tama is not on the screen!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yuazha808

Reaction score
My Tamagotchi v3 once fell into the water,soaked.(turtle tank incident.My tamagotchi was dryed by the hairdryer,though)My tamagotchi now has dissapeared from the screen after my friend's v4 connected with it.It didn't do present,just a game.After the eating contest game ended,my tama won,and then it dissapeared after it won.What happened?Here's all the info:

Character: Mimitchi

Friend connected with: MIKO the Mametchi

Last seen details:

Mimitchi dissapeared but still beeped for things....

Uh.. SpitFire? How could the battery died, If it connects, or beeps?

Now, back on topic.

Try Blowing it more with the hairdrier.

Water musta stuffed everything up. If u look at the instructions, it does tell u not to drop tamagotchis in water

Milliaswan

I think you should get new batteries.

My Tamagotchi's screen faded when it connected. Batteries work. :)

when the battery died on mine once , it beeped all night for 2 weeks and i didn't know what it was so i just changed the battery.

I think you should get new batteries.
My Tamagotchi's screen faded when it connected. Batteries work. :p
whenever I connect, It uses up too much juice.

Once I connected, and the batteries died.

that would be weird If the tam Jumped into the empty screen while the other one says BATTERIES DIED! good thing I made It say fail!

now back on topic, Mabie you should buy new batteries.

-kuchipatchi5! :)

well, If you take your tamagotchi apart, i mean completely, you might find that something is loose. ^_^Or you might find that the hair dryer fried something. :p

or, quite simply, the screen has faded and you need a new battery. :) who knows! try reset-download. that might work.

Hope i helped! :unsure:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back