What?! My Tamagotchi Changed The Time By Itself?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Andyy2Sly

Reaction score
soo i was playing with my tama last nite.. and all of a sudden my screen changed into some egg.

i pressed a, and it went back to "normal", but it didnt? the time automatically changed?

so now my time is friggen opposite, durning the day, it sleeps and at nite it wakes.

i remind you thats its a v4.5

so how to i change the time, or do i just have to reset it :D

pleeeasee help!

(btw, was this topic already posted? i couldnt find it ;) )

Go to the time screen. Then press A & C. "SET" will apper. Press A until the hour is blinking, then press B. The hour will change. Check a clock to see the time. then keep pressing B until The hour is right.

Do the same for the minute.

Dont worry, you can change the time. ^.^

Press B to go to the time screen, then press A and C at the same time. Press the B button so the hour is flashing, then press a to change the time of the hour hand. When youre done that, you can do the same thing to the minute hand.

Thats weird.I dont think that has happened to any one before.Push the middle button,and when the time screen pops up,push the left and right buttons at the same time.Select the time you want,and your done

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back