What? Not again!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SkyCrystal

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th generation on my v4.5 tamagotchi. 3 out of 4 tamagotchis have been Ura Mametchis! why? Is it the way I'm taking care of them?

Thanks in advance,

~SkyCrystal~

P.S. the other one was Celebtchi

I know, but, It's getting really annoying. And the first one I got, I was exited, then the second one, I was sorta dissapointed, then the THIRD one I got, I was just plain frustrated. My question was: why do I keep getting them?

Last edited by a moderator:
Taking seriously good care of them each generation.

I have a story simmilar.

Back when I owned my V1, I was taking so good of my Tamas, that I was always getting Mimitchis and Mametchis. I started to get annoyed. Then finally, at my 7th generation, I thought that I was going to get another Mimi-Mame. But, when I left my Tama underneath the neglectant care of my BFF while it was a teen for a few days.

But then during the time she took care of my Tama, she called me to inform that my Tama had turned into an adult. She described the character and I looked online for the Tama that matched her description.

IT WAS A TARAKOTCHI!

I was just so happy because my pattern was finally different.

Then after that generation when it was just under my care. I had gotten an Androtchi, and a Kutchipatchi. All different.

So you see, if you are really tired with getting the same character over and over, change the way you take care of your Tamagotchi in just 1 generation and then it brings you to a new pattern of Tamagotchis.

Don't try to kill it. If you're always keeping it fit, try to let it go fat the next generation! You'll get new characters!

Take my advice. It will most likely work!

Taking seriously good care of them each generation.
I have a story simmilar.

Back when I owned my V1, I was taking so good of my Tamas, that I was always getting Mimitchis and Mametchis. I started to get annoyed. Then finally, at my 7th generation, I thought that I was going to get another Mimi-Mame. But, when I left my Tama underneath the neglectant care of my BFF while it was a teen for a few days.

But then during the time she took care of my Tama, she called me to inform that my Tama had turned into an adult. She described the character and I looked online for the Tama that matched her description.

IT WAS A TARAKOTCHI!

I was just so happy because my pattern was finally different.

Then after that generation when it was just under my care. I had gotten an Androtchi, and a Kutchipatchi. All different.

So you see, if you are really tired with getting the same character over and over, change the way you take care of your Tamagotchi in just 1 generation and then it brings you to a new pattern of Tamagotchis.

Don't try to kill it. If you're always keeping it fit, try to let it go fat the next generation! You'll get new characters!

Take my advice. It will most likely work!
Wow thanks! That makes since. I'll try that, and then tell all my frustrated friends as well.

Thanks so much,

~SkyCrystal~

Another tip for V4 and 4.5.

The three teen games give a specific point. Stop playing Apple and play Shapes or Man-Hole instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back