what? one of my tamas is louder than the other!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So you mean that when both your tamas hatched, the other has a louder sound and one of them started out with 70 points. Is that what you mean?

So, I think you played some games and bought items on the one that doesn't have 0 everything, right?

I assume you have the V4.5.

One of V4.5's features is the baby of your parent tama "inherits" a part of the parent's skill points.

For example. you have a Ura Violetchi mother with 259 humor, 10 fashion, 706 spiritual points

It's baby, once the parent leaves will have the following skill points:

25 humor

1 fashion,

70 spiritual

Since your tama is in the third generation, this is most likely what happened.

As for the loudness, yes, it's pretty common. I have 7 tamagotchis all running, and they all have different volumes and pitches compared to each other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I assume you have the V4.5.
One of V4.5's features is the baby of your parent tama "inherits" a part of the parent's skill points.

For example. you have a Ura Violetchi mother with 259 humor, 10 fashion, 706 spiritual points

It's baby, once the parent leaves will have the following skill points:

25 humor

1 fashion,

70 spiritual

Since your tama is in the third generation, this is most likely what happened.

As for the loudness, yes, it's pretty common. I have 7 tamagotchis all running, and they all have different volumes and pitches compared to each other.
Exactly ;)

Best Wishes,

[[.x..barky..x.]]

I got a tama on Xmas, and a week later I bought myself another one. The sounds on the one I got for xmas are noticeably softer than the newer one. I'm guessing it's because I had it longer or the batteries weren't as great as the newer one. Also the screen contrast is lighter than the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back