what other types...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LovesCoco

Reaction score
what are ALL of the presents you can recieve from one of your buddies

all I know is

the cake

the ball

the flower

the poop

and the jack in the box

also: why do they sometimes give bad presents???

are there anyother tama presents that you can recieve besides:

poo

jack-in the box

cake

ball

flower

WHAT ELSE????

if you care for your tama, then you know how much I care for mine! please respond if you love your tama~

thanks

what other presents can you recieve besides:

pencil

bowtie

poo

jack in the box

flower

ball

cake???

any more?

maracas

hat

wig

bubble gum

throwing knives

cape

bat wings

The above are presents adult tamagotchis can recieve. There are some that the secret character give and recieve, but I cannot confirm what they are.

What is up with all of your nonsenceable topic startings?

I have already found some of your topics in the nontamatalk folder!

*message removed by Tamaguide*

Last edited by a moderator:

I have given someone a cape and I agree with petrie. You don't have to repeat the topic.

well, maybe you shouldn;t be rude about it... gosh.

You dont have to get in other people's business unless your helping them!

Your flooding up the board. Please stop. There are lots of sites where you can find the anwsers to these easy questions. Go on a search engine and search Tamagotchi Connection. Try looking through the boards for these anwsers, too.

If you need further help I'm free to Private Messages. You can also PM the Admin or any TamaGuide's. There are also helping threads in this section. You don't need to keep creating new threads. It clogs the boards.

Best,

Strawberry

I've merged the two topics from LovesCoco. Please LovesCoco; don't open multiple Topics with the same question. Try to wait untill someone answers your question or perform a search on Tamatalk. Thank you!

I'm sorry that I had to edit some of the posts, but they weren't relevant anymore after I merged the topics.

Sometimes your Tamagotchi gets a bad present like pooh or a skull) when you and the Tamagotchi you connect with aren't best friends yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back