what pattern is your tama v3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

if yours isn't on here please sign and say wot colour yours is!

• cow pattern

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • boy colour

• girl colour

• ice lollies

• transparent

• plain

• blue circles

• blue waves

• mine isn't on here

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I CANT FIND MY TAMA ANYWHERE!!!!"!!!!!!!! IT BEEN MISSING 3 DAYS!!!!!!! I HAD 24 ITEMS AND 10 SUVINERS!!!!!!

By the way, mine's got flowers and its green.

It's not cow pattern, it's Zebra Stripes, I thought everyone knew that.
Hypergotchi- there is a V3 cow, and a V3 Zebra, they are different. One has spots andwhite buttons the other has stripes and orange buttons, and I would like to say what you said but I won't. :mimitchi:

V3 COW

Last edited by a moderator:
Hypergotchi- there is a V3 cow, and a V3 Zebra, they are different. One has spots andwhite buttons the other has stripes and orange buttons, and I would like to say what you said but I won't. :mimitchi:

V3 COW
OOOOOOOOOOOOh, that's connexion, not connection! No wonder I didn't think of it!

Ummm, "Boy color"? "girl color"? "Plain"? Either your talking connexion, or you just aren't explaining very well.

I know white/blue camo, pink ice cream, snakeskin, green and pink flowers, blue ocean, blue bubbles, translucent yellow, silver, black and pink (my personal fave, and I'm a 4th grade boy!), translucent pink and that other pink one, it has like snowflakes on it or something. All the others are connexion.

i hav the zebra stripes, its not cow patterned, just to remind you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back