What pet do you want to have

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

v4lover

Reaction score
Hey,

Just wondering which type of animals you Tamatalkers like.

Hope you vote.

v4lover :)

I don't think this should be in the "What's on Your Mind?" forum, because you're talking about real pets, not Tamagotchi virtual pets. But anywho...

I voted dog, because dogs are cool!

i had a few fish. one time a frog 4 my brothers science expermint (he wasnt disecting it) a million little lizards that my older bro got from camp when i was six,we named them all,i remember one was sleepy since he was always sleeping on the bottom,and one got out during the night and died on the stairs,(i touched it thinking it was a toy lizard :p :p ) my mom took it away a few days later relizing it was an dead escapee.i remeber when i was ten we had a bunny for a week cause my brothers friend had 2 many pets but we found out my bro was allergic so we had to give it back.oh and every summer we catch frogs for temperay pets. any more?let me think......................................uh...................no.

I have...

A Salamander

5 Fish

A Frog

10 Hamsters (I breed 'em)

1 Dog

1 Cat

1 Guinea Pig

...I think that's about it...

Well I have a dog, two cats and a cockatoo. The cockatoo is so annoying. It screeches all the time :)

I have parakeets and chickens. They are cute.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back